Want To Buy Wax Printer

S

Sheikh

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Wax Printer.. can anybody suggest a good one at economical price ?

Wes@MachWax

Wes@MachWax

Reaction score
If you can offer a more specific budget, people may offer you better suggestions.

S

Sheikh

Reaction score
I am not specific about the budget but my plan is to use it for my lab and if am convinced with the price, am planning to become a dealer in my region to sell it as I also have a dental supplies wing

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Projet 1200 tiny desktop printer does a decent amount on one plate @ 5K each. A few of those and your rocking out all day long. Argen had 3 of them when I was there a year ago, they said instead of spending 80K on a big printer that does a big group in X hours, it makes more sense to buy 80K worth of the projet 1200 and have them produce more in a X hour period across them all then one 80k printer does in one time period. Food for thought.

Example one 80k Printer in X time preiod does 100 units
one projet does 12 units an hour multiplied by 12 equal 192 unit an hour!

Smaller faster maybe smarter.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I have a projet1200 that works great. though I just got a mill and will be focusing my efforts there.
may even consider selling the pj1200 so that it doesn't become a paper weight

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
Projet 1200 tiny desktop printer does a decent amount on one plate @ 5K each. A few of those and your rocking out all day long. Argen had 3 of them when I was there a year ago, they said instead of spending 80K on a big printer that does a big group in X hours, it makes more sense to buy 80K worth of the projet 1200 and have them produce more in a X hour period across them all then one 80k printer does in one time period. Food for thought.

Example one 80k Printer in X time preiod does 100 units
one projet does 12 units an hour multiplied by 12 equal 192 unit an hour!

Smaller faster maybe smarter.

What other things can be done with this machine other than printing materials for casting? Does it have a material that can be used for bite guards, surgical guides or models?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
What other things can be done with this machine other than printing materials for casting? Does it have a material that can be used for bite guards, surgical guides or models?

I wouldn't do those types of things on this printer. Do those on the bigger and more accurate ones. But hey you can try.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

too small of a platform

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Print or Mill wax/resin patterns for casting/pressing. Which method comes out with the best results?
Has anyone used a Roland JWX 10 for wax milling? If so, how was it?

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Look at the B9Creator and FormLab2
I watched the videos for both of these units, they seem to do a pretty nice job. Have you used either one of them for casting units, or units to be pressed? If so, what were your results?

Top Bottom