I'm going through slow and painful withdrawals

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
I have this fabulous, pretty aggressive, rubber/silicone (?) wheel which is slowly disappearing with use before my eyes. I am desperate to find another, and a previous posting proved unsuccessful.
It is a very thin, red with flecking, flexible rubber wheel which does NOT crumble with use! Notice that it is not thicker towards the mandrel. I love it for interpoximal margins on bridges and I need to locate the producer of said wheel.
Thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Do you know the brand? It could be Braessler or Keystone or Bredent or.....There a few manufacturers out there so not sure which one.

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Do you know the brand? It could be Braessler or Keystone or Bredent or.....There a few manufacturers out there so not sure which one.

I don't know anything :-(

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Try CMP they sell a lot of grinding and polishing stuff for partial frameworks.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
image.jpeg What are these bridges, alloy or zirc? Do you know if it came on the mandrel or not?
See the red check, this is from pearson catalog. I use the red knife edge and just true them
down even more to my liking for alloy.

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
View attachment 20605 What are these bridges, alloy or zirc? Do you know if it came on the mandrel or not?
See the red check, this is from pearson catalog. I use the red knife edge and just true them
down even more to my liking for alloy.

I use them on zirconia only because I don't work with metal. I don't know if it came on the mandrel because I just found it lying around.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Always keep the container or baggy. Never throw anything away u til you make sure it's garbage.

I hate when this happens.

karabear

karabear

Reaction score

5thlancer

Reaction score
It looks like a Perladia wheel. I think they are no longer made as I used to get them from Schein and they are no longer in their catalog. They are made in Japan so maybe they are still available?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Sorry my spelling "Braessler"didn't help!

Top Bottom