3Shape Colors

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Made a small breakthrough today, although in some other aspect, but at least I'm starting to understand how this system works... Managed to unlock a previously invisible menu in the scanning module :cool:

ai44.tinypic.com_29203th.jpg

Got no clue to what's what, I guess will have to play around and see.

Great work! How can you do it?
ai44.tinypic.com_29203th.jpg

actittle

actittle

Señor Member
Reaction score
I have gotten more functionality out of my NobelProcera scanner too by modifying certain xml files and also some changes to the registry.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
A tutorial will follow...time permitting. ..very busy right now

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
THought I would open this thread back up to see if more hacks have been done.

I want to change the background color and I must admit I have not really messed with anything this thread popped up under a google search

Thanks

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Sold my system back in '14...no more hacks from my part...Dontknow

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
THought I would open this thread back up to see if more hacks have been done.

I want to change the background color and I must admit I have not really messed with anything this thread popped up under a google search

Thanks

John go to the control panel>System setting then scroll all the way down their you will find background, change background type to single color then pick your color of preference. This is not a hack.

G

GeneNY

Reaction score
Hey Sevan is there a way to get rid of the shine on the crowns in DD?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Hey Sevan is there a way to get rid of the shine on the crowns in DD?

Even though switching back and forth using Material Shader helps, it's a good question I've wondered about, too. Is there any way to get a matte look? In your 1st post of this thread, you were able to get a matte (no shine) opposing, is it possible for the working side? Would we miss out on some contrasts if it were all matte?

Last edited:
blackhawk201

blackhawk201

Reaction score
John go to the control panel>System setting then scroll all the way down their you will find background, change background type to single color then pick your color of preference. This is not a hack.

Hey do you know if there is a way to make the background for 3D preview different than white? I see where I can change the background for the designer but not 3D preview. Any ideas?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Hey do you know if there is a way to make the background for 3D preview different than white? I see where I can change the background for the designer but not 3D preview. Any ideas?

C: Program Files/3Shape/3Dviewer/Images/Logo open up Radial background image in photoshop, choose color from color pallet, brush entire image with the chosen color, then save as in the same as original but add a 1 to the end of the file name so you don't overwrite the original. Then rename original with a 2 at the end of the name then remove the 1 from the file name of the new one and your done. You can get super creative and make a cool gradient file multi colors if you like its up to you. Here is mine i just did really quick a darker grey.

G

Gus613

Reaction score
Logo update --- this is harder than I thought, by far... :( After lots of tinkering I managed to change the colors, but not the mask.
Don't ask how, there's no easy way around.
View attachment 13298
This is what I accomplished last night, now I hit dead end... :smash: :noidea: Going back to square one...
View attachment 13298
hi iam trying to add my company logo would you please share with us the proper way to install it