Has anyone hard of Dmatrix Zir?

Cad/CamEric

Cad/CamEric

Reaction score
got a call from the company DMatrix gave me a free disk to try out. and this time of the year for the company I work for dose not have time to try new things. I've told him I'll call him when I try it. I told him before he sent me the disk I don't really have time to try new things. He told me that was fine try it when you can. He started calling me all the time most the time he calls every other day. I went as far as telling him if he dosen't stop calling I'll send the zir back. went 2 weeks now he is calling me again. dose anyone know if this Zir from this company even worth this? Thanks!

Cad/CamEric

Cad/CamEric

Reaction score
sorry didn't read it before posting it. does not dose...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Domimatrix Zirconia

You'll try it,
and you'll like it!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
10mm 75
12mm 85
14mm 95
16mm 109 and so on, the guy went on to tell me that they are highest translucent Zr on the market at 1200Mpa, telling me the disk is free to try and If I like it then I pay for it.

Let me tell you about those kind of deals, they suck you in then punch you in t gut with a good punch. F that, the guy ate up about 30min of my time and I felt dumb just listening to them tell me about stuff I already know is not true, you cant BS a BS'er. LOL

Steer clear in my opinion stick to well established brand like SageMax, Talladium, Argen, CAP & B&D. Some companies allow you to do a large one time order then you get locked in on the lowest price available. I know SageMax and Talldium will do this type of offer, but you gotta dump like 10K in Zr though. We did it and it lasted up over a year and know we get the lowest price no matter if I just order 1 disk or 50.

But hey you can try it waste $75.00 and see for yourself, but good luck trying to get a coloring liquid to work well and get good results.

Just my .02

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
got a call from the company DMatrix gave me a free disk to try out. and this time of the year for the company I work for dose not have time to try new things. I've told him I'll call him when I try it. I told him before he sent me the disk I don't really have time to try new things. He told me that was fine try it when you can. He started calling me all the time most the time he calls every other day. I went as far as telling him if he dosen't stop calling I'll send the zir back. went 2 weeks now he is calling me again. dose anyone know if this Zir from this company even worth this? Thanks!
Next time he calls, juust say " Wow, you really need some customers or you'd not have time to bug me"

Cad/CamEric

Cad/CamEric

Reaction score
10mm 75
12mm 85
14mm 95
16mm 109 and so on, the guy went on to tell me that they are highest translucent Zr on the market at 1200Mpa, telling me the disk is free to try and If I like it then I pay for it.

Let me tell you about those kind of deals, they suck you in then punch you in t gut with a good punch. F that, the guy ate up about 30min of my time and I felt dumb just listening to them tell me about stuff I already know is not true, you cant BS a BS'er. LOL

Steer clear in my opinion stick to well established brand like SageMax, Talladium, Argen, CAP & B&D. Some companies allow you to do a large one time order then you get locked in on the lowest price available. I know SageMax and Talldium will do this type of offer, but you gotta dump like 10K in Zr though. We did it and it lasted up over a year and know we get the lowest price no matter if I just order 1 disk or 50.

But hey you can try it waste $75.00 and see for yourself, but good luck trying to get a coloring liquid to work well and get good results.

Just my .02

thank you! im am not going to try it. we do great with CAP zir.

C

charles007

Reaction score
When someone asks if they've heard about a new material, that's not a good sign...
When something is hot, word spreads like wildfire almost overnite...

J

javedjaved

Reaction score
hi,i am beginner of cad cam. can you please tell me how to avoid loose fitting of zircon copings,

J

javedjaved

Reaction score
hi,i am beginner of cad cam. can you please tell me how to avoid loose fitting of zircon copings,

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score

Simply adjust your die spacer with in your design software until you get the perfect fit.

Top Bottom