VHF S1 mill locked

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Our VHF S1 mill is locked to the VHF Dental Cam software. It is a completely locked up and a garbage program IMO. Sum3d does sell a VHF specific software, and we recieved a demo for it, but the CNC software will not allow for 3rd party CAM software to be used. I am very familiar with Sum3d and I want the guard rails turned off. I begged and pleaded with the reseller but they stand firm VHF locks the mills, not them. I know there are resellers selling VHF with various cam softwares, how are they doing this?

Our machine is out of warranty, and for them to tell me what I can and cant do with my machine is quite frustrating. Does anyone know the magic code to unlock the CNC software?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Sum3d outputs machine specific G-code...I'ts up the firmware or driver software to work with it...I'm not familiar with the VHF line. Might want to look for a reseller who sells open versions to reflash your mill or update the driver to an open version, whichever is the case. Might force you to buy a new main board with an open firmware tho...

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
maybe same as on the 4 ax just small software button run external cam maybe in the advantage settings which are password secured try cam100 they are idiots.

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Exactly right its just a button in the advanced panel I have to activate in the CNC software, the mill is running right now I'll try cam100 when it shuts down

Thanks!

K

kennels

Reaction score
can anyone help me to unlocked my CAM 5_S1 coz he asked for a unlocked code for wet grinding....thanks