Whip Mix

C

cdtwade

Reaction score
Big shout out to the folks at Whip-mix. My (almost) antique vacuum mixer quit drawing vacuum. Instead of the usual, "That is so old we don't have parts you'll have to buy a new one" answer, I was told in great detail what to do and it solved the problem!! I wish I could remember his name. Thanks again.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The old ones can't die just put new vanes in and whammy it's now sucking again. I concur whip mix the company really does take care of its customers and a lot of it has to do with Stuart Steinboch leaderships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

cdtwade

Reaction score
They vanes were in good shape they just needed a good cleaning. This causes me to want buy anything Whipmix!!! Are you home yet?

M

Marc Radziewicz

Reaction score
They vanes were in good shape they just needed a good cleaning. This causes me to want buy anything Whipmix!!! Are you home yet?
Was it Will Devine or Craig Pickett? Both are very knowledgeable and great resources to have.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
The vanes will stick in the slots when dirty and not engage the cylinder to create a suction. They old ones are great units.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I have an old combo mixer that craig pickett has been a ginormous help with! great guy and company!

Top Bottom