zero_zero

Reaction score
Spent a day outdoors Beer

16hm0sx.png

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Jealous, my wife is from Chicago.... we suck.

Great time but the game was not pretty. Injuries are getting ridiculous. Usually these games are not indicative of how the season goes.
I do see the sticker around "Bears still suck". But hey your Cubs threw a no- hitter Sunday.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Great time but the game was not pretty. Injuries are getting ridiculous. Usually these games are not indicative of how the season goes.
I do see the sticker around "Bears still suck". But hey your Cubs threw a no- hitter Sunday.
I just wish the bears were competitive with the packers. Great rivalry historically, but since Cutler its been a joke. Besides cutler too many problems to address another sub .500 year. Bears are defense oriented, the league slanted offense and left the bears in the stoneage. Tried to bring in talent never quite jelled. The staff needs to be solid before the players ever get up to par. The bears look lost sometimes on the field the roster has some good talent, but the coaching either doesn't get the buy in or just isn't effective. The cubs are looking better but they always look better then pack it in. Finally developed their minors and got a good manager. They should be about a playoff team every 3 of 5 years. The state of Chicago sports is dismal. NWestern being their shining glory... they are decent in a bad conference.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I drive a Kodiak not a Grizzly :D

Was split between a Kodiak and the Outlander...then the arrogance of the sales dude at the Yammy stealership helped me decide...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Was split between a Kodiak and the Outlander...then the arrogance of the sales dude at the Yammy stealership helped me decide...

Can Ams are sweet.
I went with the smaller kodiak because it fits between the trees around here on some trails.

Glad I did, I didn't die when It rolled on top of me last summer.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Can Ams are sweet.
I went with the smaller kodiak because it fits between the trees around here on some trails.

Glad I did, I didn't die when It rolled on top of me last summer.

I agree, it's a tad too big and heavy...ripped off the rear bumper endcaps a few times already...gotta buy some ramps to be able to close my tailgate...thank god the only time I've rolled was in deep snow, so I was cushioned..walked away unscratched, had to use the winch to tip it back up...pita and $$$ to work on. Rides really nice tho...:)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'm looking at a wonky fender,new mirror and I dropped the tip of my gas can into the tank.

Any ideas on how to retrieve it?...and no I'm not going upside down again!Burnout

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I'm looking at a wonky fender,new mirror and I dropped the tip of my gas can into the tank.

Any ideas on how to retrieve it?...and no I'm not going upside down again!Burnout

Might try fishing it out with a coat hanger or by removing the tank...or leave it in for low fuel indicator, will clank when you're about to run empty... :D

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I thought about the coat hanger but was concerned I might screw up the guage float.

S

SW_CAD_TECH

Reaction score
I thought about the coat hanger but was concerned I might screw up the guage float.

Turn off fuel supply and re-route supply hose into a jerry can. Open the fuel shut-off and let it drain, then a flashlight and coat hanger should be able to fish it out. Replace fuel lines and fill tank with jerry can, dont drop nozzle in again.

BTW, nice Kodiak, mines red.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Turn off fuel supply and re-route supply hose into a jerry can. Open the fuel shut-off and let it drain, then a flashlight and coat hanger should be able to fish it out. Replace fuel lines and fill tank with jerry can, dont drop nozzle in again.

BTW, nice Kodiak, mines red.
If you don't have a flashlight a match will work fine.

Top Bottom