Hiring crown and bridge techs

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Qualifications: some experience is ideal, experience in waxing/finishing and ceramics is preferred (1-5yrs+). A willingness to learn is a HUGE bonus. this is an ever-changing industry and growth relies upon staying in tune with technology and products. Being reliable, honest, trustworthy, and dependable is a must. Focused on quality work and a positive attitude is also a must!

Job Duties: ceramics, crown and bridge, dies and models, CAD/CAM (or any combination of these),any and all aspects in the laboratory as day to day operations dictate.

Start date/hours: flexible, depending upon the applicant and workflow. could be part time for the right person, but ideally full time work is available. Our aim is to employ at least one tech before the summer is over, and potential for two techs by the end of the year!!

Wages: Pay with be based on experience, quality, attitude, and aptitude. hourly wages will most likely be between $10-$20/hr+ depending on the person.

About us: Our dental laboratory is growing rapidly and we are seeking technicians that want to grow with us. We are a quality oriented fixed laboratory Northeastern Tennessee and we are looking for you to join our team! We would love to find a skilled ceramist to join our laboratory, or someone with all-around knowledge in the lab.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
bump.
still looking for techs! mainly in need of another crown and bridge tech that is fluent with full contour waxing.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
bump!
still searching....one year into the search and we have had to hired unskilled tech for training. thats a long process, so we are still looking to fill a void with a skilled tech.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I have eight years of experience and some regret about it....

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
looking to relocate yet!?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
*edit double post

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
I don't know what the cost of living is in your part of the country, but after reading pay scale range and wanting 1- 5+ yrs of experience, well, out on the west coast one wouldn't be able to eat and drink. And there are days when drink is important

Wish you the best in the search, we'll be looking for another tech in about 2 -3 yrs . . .

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I don't know what the cost of living is in your part of the country, but after reading pay scale range and wanting 1- 5+ yrs of experience, well, out on the west coast one wouldn't be able to eat and drink. And there are days when drink is important

Wish you the best in the search, we'll be looking for another tech in about 2 -3 yrs . . .

things are quite different here from the west coast. I've lived there! haha
being that this is the 5th least expensive state to live in, wages being offered aren't out of line. as I get busier, I am able to offer more and more

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
still hiring....haven't found the right fit.

salary of $40k-$60k for the right QUALITY oriented technician. full time position. message me for more details

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you still hiring ? a friend is looking to get connected. lets talk in PM.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Jimi-Hendrix-and-employment_o_94653.jpg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
still hiring, crown and bridge and theres very good potential for adding another removables tech later on this summer too. ;)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You would think that with all the labs that have gone out of business,you would have a plethora of techs to choose from.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
You would think that with all the labs that have gone out of business,you would have a plethora of techs to choose from.
theres a reason they went out of business.....many of those techs are a part of that reason. no thanks!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
got an email from someone but they did not include contact info. and sadly, the host server sent the email from a generic address.
if youre reading this, resend or call me!

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Where are u located?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
got an email from someone but they did not include contact info. and sadly, the host server sent the email from a generic address.
if youre reading this, resend or call me!
Cameron, if youre reading this, please email me again with your contact info or just give me a call.

Top Bottom