VHF

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Does anybody know why VHF needs 3-4 weeks and longer to repair their mills ? and do you think thats normal and ok ?

Call Jason Frazier over at Talladium maybe he can help you out. Tell him Sevan sent you.

1-800-221-6449

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Call Jason Frazier over at Talladium maybe he can help you out. Tell him Sevan sent you.

1-800-221-6449

Thanks Sevan but my problem is i am in the glory land of the manufacturer and here its bit hard to deal with them in US is another spirit but what i see is Glenn with his little bitches becomes more and more part of the german market and with the resellers i talked they say its a good teamwork. And as you see on Kim s video their are not so many parts inside the mill so ill think 3-4 weeks or longer is a no go. Must be done in a week plus shipping !!
And at least i use SUM so i am on a general suspicion its not the mill its the cam how stupid.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
What is the issue with the mill. I have taken mine apart many times to clean off the board.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
The board lost partially A ax 5 month old board

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
The whole thing looks crowded...could it be cooling issues ?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
The whole thing looks crowded...could it be cooling issues ?

oh on the old board lost partially spindel but i didnt find a solution run one mill with two boards

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
oh on the old board lost partially spindel but i didnt find a solution run one mill with two boards

Not possible...it's usually designed around a microcontroller unit...

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
There's a reason for having four cooling fans...:eek:

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
The board lost partially A ax 5 month old board

I had an A axis issue as well replace the A axis board and it worked fine. Also the new board comes with a ground wire to ground the A axis plate to the chasis better. Simple fix just need to order the part. Shouldn't take that long to get.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
I had an A axis issue as well replace the A axis board and it worked fine. Also the new board comes with a ground wire to ground the A axis plate to the chasis better. Simple fix just need to order the part. Shouldn't take that long to get.

Its the whole board payed 5 month ago 2700 Euro for the board and 1000 Euro for diagnostic and this time i wanted either a new board for free or repair of the board and today we finish the fith week out of order .

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Its the whole board payed 5 month ago 2700 Euro for the board and 1000 Euro for diagnostic and this time i wanted either a new board for free or repair of the board and today we finish the fith week out of order .

Flat out gauging...

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score

Holly Chit bro. that suck arse.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Tomorrow I celebrate the sixth week the VHF mill is not repaired party. So everybody can come for a beer or two except the VHF Boss

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Tomorrow I celebrate the sixth week the VHF mill is not repaired party. So everybody can come for a beer or two except the VHF Boss
Wow, what is wrong with that mill and company?
What kind of beer are you serving? Alt bier?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

You meant a case of beer or two...right ? :D:D:D

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Now the VHF guys must clearly say the VHF Electronic guys have found the mistake after ................................................. weeks guys you are great best german performance ever seen in my life . Oh but must say this is the unofficial version from wends day now they try to make an official cost estimate hope the mill is not rusty during the time. So be happy you dont have to deal with those guys.