flexistone replacement in IvoBase processing

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Why use an expensive stone for investment. I do not cut corners, but buff stone works just
as well for alot less money. One thing I have changed out since the post of mine above is
the 3M bite registration material. They now sell it two in a box for the same money as
four before? Now using Patterson material, less money consistent / accurate results.
The machines are working very well. Just purchased another used one. 2015-03-09 19.57.37.jpg

Like kcdt said above,
Problems with cleanliness almost always come down to technique failure.
These are:
boiling long enough to liquify the wax,
Failure to remove all wax from teeth during waxup,
Failure to achieve a smooth gingival margin,
introducing resin to the flask too early,
and/or too much monomer in the mix,
expiration of or failure to apply separator correctly.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I know what is causing my stone to stick... Palabond, I paint it on before I pack or inject and if a little runs interproximally stone sticks every time. I'm using Ivocap not Ivobase, does that make a difference using the bite material to cover the teeth? I've also had several cases lately with gold teeth and I want to protect them.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
I know what is causing my stone to stick... Palabond, I paint it on before I pack or inject and if a little runs interproximally stone sticks every time. I'm using Ivocap not Ivobase, does that make a difference using the bite material to cover the teeth? I've also had several cases lately with gold teeth and I want to protect them.

Does not make a difference between Ivocap, or Ivobase of the bite material.

Hayden40

Hayden40

Reaction score
Hi guys,
That's the flexistone? I made a search about it but I didn get it.
How much for it?

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
I use the buff stone as well. I tried the super flexistone that is recommended for ivocap and went back to the buff stone. It's cheaper, faster and more effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom