Cerpress SL Pressable Ceramic System

G

grili

Reaction score
Anyone use this system? It's is a good pressable ceramic? What do you think when you compare to emax about esthetic?
Regards

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
Used it a long time ago , it is an empress clone. You can get good esthetics with it but it is nowhere near as strong as emax.

G

grili

Reaction score
Thanks...... Are There any pressable ceramic to compare to emax about strong?

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
I think zubler has a new one. There is a thread somewhere on this site about it.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Cerpress is a decent system. I used it years ago, along with Empress too. I agree with MasterCeramist, it' s comparable to original Empress. If you are getting the kit for free, or next to nothing go for it. If not, then go to e.max. E.max is much more user friendly, stronger, and masks stump shades better than Cerpress.

Y

Yusuf_alibhai

Reaction score
Hi guys , Im a dentist and not a dental tech. I have a few questions and I was hoping that someone could respond to me. I'm thinking about opening a laboratory. I'd like to know , what's a cheap/good way of pressing porcelain over a metal frame? Any brands or system that you could advice me on. Also how many ingots are required per unit. Or can one ingot press multiple units? A reply would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you for you time..

user name

user name

Reaction score
Both Ivoclar InLine and Dentsply ceramco IC have press to metal. Id prefer the IC because you can also use their powders to layer on the press if needed.