Vita Suprinity

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
who cares?
quite a lot of people care, sir. i for one. as far as i know however, this material is out in europe and later this year it should be cleared by the FDA and Canada for use here in north america.

everyone with a roland or any coritec mill will be wanting to mill it, to shunt its use in cerec machines.

R

Ryan Gottlieb

Reaction score
Will it mill on a dry mill?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
no idea. maybe. vita has published so little about it.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Only wet guys ill asked them

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
It has to be milled wet. They are hoping for FDA approval sometime in April but y'all know how that goes.

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
I spoke to my Vita rep... she said there was a 'soft release' in Chicago... I'll be getting more info at Technorama in April.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I spoke to my Vita rep... she said there was a 'soft release' in Chicago... I'll be getting more info at Technorama in April.
Soft release? Is that the same as Ivoclar did with the Multi Ingot?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Who cares no better way to get the discussion ball rolling than to upset somebody.Quote from me not some fictional character.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
looking for update

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
My Vita rep says there are lawsuits they are fighting with DENTSPLY's celtra or whatever it's called

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
It's out now! or very soon.. available through Pattersons in Canada. Vita is also making a universal holder for it, thus allowing you to buy direct!

K

Kaypan

Reaction score
My Vita rep says there are lawsuits they are fighting with DENTSPLY's celtra or whatever it's called
I might be mistaken here, but didn´t Vita and Degudent make this material together? Vita calls it Suprinity, and Degudent calls it Celtra. Maybe they were in a lawsuit with Dentsply because of the name Celtra or something?
Anyway, heard Vita is really pushing this material towards labs and milling centers(press and cad pre-crystallized) while Degudent is going towards dentists with the finished cad-block. Have a few samples of the "blue-state"(even though they´re not blue..),havent had the time to mill them. Wonder if they mill any easier than e.max cad? Anyone tried?

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
I might be mistaken here, but didn´t Vita and Degudent make this material together? Vita calls it Suprinity, and Degudent calls it Celtra. Maybe they were in a lawsuit with Dentsply because of the name Celtra or something?
Anyway, heard Vita is really pushing this material towards labs and milling centers(press and cad pre-crystallized) while Degudent is going towards dentists with the finished cad-block. Have a few samples of the "blue-state"(even though they´re not blue..),havent had the time to mill them. Wonder if they mill any easier than e.max cad? Anyone tried?

Ivoclar just won the suit againd Denstply. They chose to let Dentsply pay them royalties on the LD technology with Celtra sales instead of shutting them down.

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
Ivoclar just won the suit againd Denstply. They chose to let Dentsply pay them royalties on the LD technology with Celtra sales instead of shutting them down.

Do you have a source link? thx

krashd133

krashd133

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything on Suprinity lately?

Top Bottom