CubeX2

skdawl

skdawl

Reaction score
The sample was Cube X. The rep said about 30 days for FDA clearance. I'll be interested to see how it can cover dark preps or titanium implants. I put a metal tab inside and could see a faint shadow. Also, people with 3shape must have deep pockets. I was told there is a Trios module for scans, but to import any other scans you would have to get another module called All Scans for the low price of $6k. Everything they offer seems pretty steep.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
indeed, but deep pockets due to the fact the 3shape system is marketed to big big labs doing hundreds of units a week. they can easily afford it, and its modularity means very simple integration, and very rapid production.

other systems offer nothing close to it for speed or ease. other systems aim to enable small labs to enter the digital age.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
I just watched CAP's video and they are recommending 1550......
Yes, we are reccomening 1550. If the chroma is too low or the shade is too light reduce the temp 25 degrees. We have seen a big deviation on the accuracy of sintering furnaces. As a result, we are suggesting 1550. If the furnace really fires at 1550 it will burn out some of the color. If this is the case, the furnace is probably close to being calabrated correctly. I believe the real temp sould be 1500-1525 for perfect firing in a well calabrate furnace. If CubeX is fired too low it will look terrible.
We did launch a green state video on shading CubeX. We have been working with it for some time, it's looking really nice. We have starter kits ready to ship once FDA has cleared the product. We took a lot of preorders for the kits in Chicago. I can't wait to introduce this product to the market.

Toast

Toast

Reaction score
Why not just use the PTC Rings to calibrate the sintering furnace, then there's no guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Why not just use the PTC Rings to calibrate the sintering furnace, then there's no guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good question

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Bob,
Can you post a link to the green state shading video?
Thanks Tad

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
;)Jason can post some trial pics of CubeX2

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Stuff looks fantastic at 1540c. Looked great at1450c too. That's good, though. Keeps me from having to run two different sintering cycles for different zirconia;)

I will attempt to get photos that do it justice.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
150304_newsletter-header_ids-cadcam-angebot_350i.jpg Now its better to see 77 K not bad no need for soft ****y materials

A.jeha

A.jeha

Reaction score
yea it's good as white peaks also same results but me also have problems in color deeping absorb

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
cf4a00983bc622d2ae55835930692911.jpg

I was going to buy the liquid kit anyway, but with this starter kit for the price of the liquid I also get 8 disks! Now if the fda approval doesn't come thru I'm left with liquid kit that I was buying anyway.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
cf4a00983bc622d2ae55835930692911.jpg

I was going to buy the liquid kit anyway, but with this starter kit for the price of the liquid I also get 8 disks! Now if the fda approval doesn't come thru I'm left with liquid kit that I was buying anyway.
That seems like a sweet deal! I wonder if Jensen will do something that nice for their mill owners? @KIM (wink wink)

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
That is a good deal, plus you get experiment with the material