New WHO guideline clamps down on intake of free sugars

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
In a new guideline, the World Health Organization states that daily free sugar intake should not exceed 10% of total energy intake.

Continue reading...

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Hello all! I would like to share the story of my friend here. He is 45 like myself and was diagnosed with IBS(irratible bowel syndrome, colitis etc). Although there are many names for this condition, its important to understand why Hippocratties said that your diet is the medicine. The point is that in this age of GMO's and all the sugars and artificial sweeteners it is my opinion that government regulations or studies or guidelines are sometimes skewed. I.E. the latest info. on cholesterol and eggs. I was lucky to be able to speak with a retired nurse who told me to get this book and it really opened ,my eyes. The title is They said it was impossible, stories of healing, by Karen Hurd. Another interesting one is The power of seven. Karen has a website with lots of info as does Barry Sears(I think that is the second author). I don't want to preach but it sure seems funny that every couple years there is a new buzz.....Cholesterol,acid reflux, sleep apnea, AAHD and many more. The real light is that the pharma companies always have a pill that'll cure it. I call BS and people should start looking into natural remedies that are allowed to be practiced in other parts of the world. Long story short my friend lost his lower intestines to a surgery, then had bag for a while and now had two more surgeries and still is not right. Remember the doctors know what they are told in school and where does the school get funding???? Anyhow Travis' post reminded me to share this... Sorry for grammer and spelling, I believe the message is still important. My 2 cents

Top Bottom