ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Will I be able to press Cocept LD with my EP5000

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Will I be able to press Cocept LD with my EP5000

Yes, we do not discriminate! We would like you to use our oven because it is better, but if you insist we will provide the parameters for Ivoclar's oven.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Nicelymkv,
Do you work for Zubler?. Hi Chris.:D

Hi Tayeb!! Jason does not work for us, he uses a lot of our products and is happy. We love him because he won't stop talking :)
We do not pay him and he does not get a bunch of stuff for free. However, he is high on our priority list because he is proficient at his craft and he pays attention to detail.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Hi Chris,
you could also send me some of Zubler pressing ceramic "concept LD" to try in my state of the art Zubler 300e pressing furnace, and you could count on me to give you an honest opinion. Jason said that he likes the concept LD and I believe him.:D

Last edited:
Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Hi Chris,
you could also send me some of Zubler pressing ceramic "concept LD" to try in my state of the art Zubler 300e pressing furnace, and you could count on me to give you an honest opinion. Jason said that he likes the concept LD and I believe him.:D

Tayeb, You have my phone number. We have a starter kit available. It makes no sense to kind of try something. You must completely try it to completely understand it. This is not a conversation for the forum. Call me later this week and we will discuss it on the phone.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425745426.626040.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425745436.313698.jpg
One of these better be coming to Chattanooga, TN!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Is that at IDS Jason?

Evin@IDL

Evin@IDL

Reaction score
Would love to get a chance to work with the DC1 soon. Zubler USA is on the move. Looking forward to seeing how far this company will go.