Has anyone ever heard of this? Is this legit? Or is it a scam?

user name

user name

Reaction score
You are a relatively unknown member, you offer no context, and just want us to click a link?
Other than a gmail thing, what is it?
My money says yes. You are a scam.

R

rstcdt

Reaction score
I'm not a scam. I'm curious if any one else has been approached by this firm? They promise that they can make connections with the Federal Govt. for a fee. I just don't want any one to be a victim if it is a scam!
Many small labs are hurting and are desperate and easily persuaded to hand over $5,500 thinking this will solve all their problems!

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
I got this call 2 weeks ago. Its basically a company that helps you attain government contracts.. for a steep fee of course. I believe they take care of the mountain of paperwork and such.. I was offered a "garanteed" return.. although I'm sure there is some fine print that goes along with that. It honesly doesnt sound like a "scam" persay to me, but my yellow flag is up high.. do your homework before shelling out $5500 to any of these companies.

R

rstcdt

Reaction score
Yeah they are working our area and approached a good friend of mine and I thought it suspicious. There is no guarantee you will ever see one cent. What if you are out bid by another lab guess what you lose your money. It's even worded so that they can't be sued. If it does't work out you lose. You are paying for an application that's all! Small labs are struggling and are falling victim to these approaches! Like they say if it sounds too good beware! The push is if you don't sign up right away somebody else will and you will miss out. What if a new administration does away with these entitlements then what? You're screwed!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
They called me also awhile back...I laughed. Because if you want to do Government work (which can be very rewarding if you have a large VA hospital w/dental nearby) then take your six to the 'fee basis' department of that VA hospital and talk to them with all your lab info. They will put you into the system and get you going. However, and please pay attention to this, if you do take a contract, you better be able to fulfill that contract or your @ss and lab will be deep sixed. Can be very rewarding...monetarily and the mere fact you're working on the finest bad @sses on the planet :p

user name

user name

Reaction score
Yup. The V.A. is a very good account for me. I just dont like getting paid through electronic fund transfers. Id rather get a check at the end of the month. Its simple to get registered in their vendor system. Just fill out a form 10091 and send it to the payments center in Austin.

user name

user name

Reaction score
...Kind of funny...in the 'commercial' world, we (I) get quadrant triple tray impressions. The VA makes custom full arch trays, multiple impressions, pre-prep models included with every case. Thats all cool. But when they first approached me about doing their work I asked if theyd like to see a price list. They declined. Quote: "its not like anyone has to pay for it". Thats the mentality that got our Country in trouble in the first place.

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
...Kind of funny...in the 'commercial' world, we (I) get quadrant triple tray impressions. The VA makes custom full arch trays, multiple impressions, pre-prep models included with every case. Thats all cool. But when they first approached me about doing their work I asked if theyd like to see a price list. They declined. Quote: "its not like anyone has to pay for it". Thats the mentality that got our Country in trouble in the first place.

Its exactly that kind of low information citizen that has allowed our national debt to go hog wild. How can you be so dumb and hold down a job.. oh wait.. its a government job. Dummies need apply.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Total scam! I received two calls from them this week alone. As soon as, I told her that I am volunteer with our local Adopt-A-Vet dental program, and I asked her for their information to look them up "Sheri"(202-664-5027) hung up on me. What a shame that she was trying to use vets as a scam. Be aware!Thefinger to Sheri!