Dawson Academy

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Colonial Dental is who I order through. (800) 397-1311 they also sell, or will be, the new CubeX2 trans stuff. Same stains work on it as well.
Thanks Jason!

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
As much as I would love to go back and delete my post regarding emax etc, I will not for clarity purposes. I have no idea how I mis understood the presenter yesterday. He is showing his cases and they are monolithic emax on the posterior and monolithic lingual a with layered facials. Sorry guys....
Careful there son. I had my ears boxed by a doc that ridiculed the use of the work monolithic.

Just a little addendum for the pleasure of us pedantics. Monochromatic is the proper terminology and this doc will crow like a rooster when he catches you out. That was supposed to be sarcasm because I am always willing to sling the slang and call out colloquialisms until the cows come home...or vernacular if you prefer. sing!

Terribly sorry. curtseys and creeps away for a while. Freakin' nutter. February has been slow.

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
Colonial Dental is who I order through. (800) 397-1311 they also sell, or will be, the new CubeX2 trans stuff. Same stains work on it as well.
Already got my hands on a puck of CubeX from DT. Stuff is pretty amazing! It'll be a great option for anteriors and bi's! I have a lot of Dr's using BioZx for bi's, I already have them on board for CubeX. Same amount of work, but able to charge more for esthetics! I like it. Meanwhile it's only about $1 more in materials cost per unit.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Its interesting how different guys catch on when they talk about occlusion. Mchorris, lvi etc what's happened to these guys they were all helpful. I love how the other guy is always wrong.When I have done their courses a times I can barely tell the difference you know a different word here or there. When a client uses you because you have done this course or that course be careful because if something goes wrong it will be because you didn't follow the protocol not because he or she didn't, they use it as an excuse the lvi guys are the worst and Ive done their courses .I love it when they start talking about have you used the correct mounting plaster because if you havn't that's why the bite was out 4 mm I kid you not . On a another topic I think ZZ super trans could really take off it looks great in the mouth the only down side is you need to be more careful with what's underneath like emax.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Careful there son. I had my ears boxed by a doc that ridiculed the use of the work monolithic.

Just a little addendum for the pleasure of us pedantics. Monochromatic is the proper terminology and this doc will crow like a rooster when he catches you out. That was supposed to be sarcasm because I am always willing to sling the slang and call out colloquialisms until the cows come home...or vernacular if you prefer. sing!

Terribly sorry. curtseys and creeps away for a while. Freakin' nutter. February has been slow.
Lol:) my monolithic is not monochromatic. It's polychromatic;)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score

i have heard of some nutjobs but that takes the cake.