End of the year push

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
2014 kicked ass for my little lab. The rush to finish the year strong is upon us. I feel very fortunate to have the work coming in.

I could not have done it alone, it will be my pleasure to share nice end of year bonuses next week.

2015, Who knows what it will bring but I am still excited to come to work in the am and bust my ass.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419017088.426087.jpg
Happy holidays

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
John, you have a very nice looking lab and you deserve to be busy.

The production lab In China will not close and domestically we are only taking Christmas eve and Christmas day and New Years day.

We do a lot of insurance and PPO based work so this is a very busy time of year for us.

2014 has been a very good year

Happy Holidays

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
Snap John ^
Not quite as advanced as you but not far off.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
No Troy the canon will have a stationary lightbox with a dedicated set up to the right of the picture. This was IPHONE :)

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
2014 has been a very good year, it seems like everybody wanted their two front teeth for Christmas!
It looks like 2015 is going to start out pretty well too!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
John, will you please take a photo with that Canon because if I hear one more person ask (is that your iphone) I'm going to go practice cleaning my ears with a fork :p Seriously, start taking some photos, you do some fantastic work, it will be great to see it with so much detail in true macro :)

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
John this has been a busy & challenging year, maybe not as profitable but I have not sat around wondering what to do.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
If I needed a knife and fork to eat a bear claw I would change the place I buy them.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
True Tom, but when my wife is sitting next to me with her eyes gazing into mine hoping I will understand her non verbal request to cut her a piece I am all set.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
That is a clean little lab. I notice the ductless hood vent. Nice touch. We have covered come milestones too. I look forward to a busier new year.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
So John, was that taken with the 6D?..Hmmmm2:p

Trey

Trey

Reaction score
I'm pretty new on this site and new to the dental world but my dad has operated a small fixed lab since 1986 and I joined him last year to start offering removables. We "launched" first of this year and I'm happy to say we've been busy! We hired my brother-in-law recently and we plan to hire another soon! I have grown up around the industry, playing at "dad's lab" as I called it. It's been great to join the family business. I can't wait for 2015!

dynamisoz

dynamisoz

Reaction score
I opened my lab in 2014, so its a good yr for me too. I love it when i see a clean lab.!!!
Looking forward to a profitable 2015!

L

lucky54

Reaction score
Hi guys for me it was a great year too wish you all the best for 2015.HelloHelloHello

Top Bottom