Origin Medit SE Closed Version

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
If you have a Origin (B&D) Medit SE closed version, Medit and B&D had a falling out and Medit is shutting them down. Our closed version doesn't allow us to send to B&D anymore either. Where one door closes in this business one usually opens up. Two resellers (see below) have contacted me, I'm seriously going to consider pulling the trigger on the 2015 Blue Scanner, the price is right and having another open system is a huge worrisome lifted off my shoulders. Your thoughts?

axsys.png

praxis.png

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
My thoughts?

Hahaha

Actually, Yeah, although I would be curious your thoughts on having two open scanners in your lab. As for your thoughts on me not paying yearly licensing fees...you Canadians like taxes so nothing surprises me. :)

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Do it!! I deal with Axsys.... They have been great to deal with.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Robmiester how much for this set up with out any trade in ????
And where can I buy one sometime this year ??

Thanks Im a dumb ass about it.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Actually, Yeah, although I would be curious your thoughts on having two open scanners in your lab. As for your thoughts on me not paying yearly licensing fees...you Canadians like taxes so nothing surprises me. :)

I have 2 open scanners in my lab.

Trios and 3 Shape D700.

My license fee is a direct write off so it actually lowers my taxes.

3 Shape rules

C

charles007

Reaction score
You already know my answer, lol
Concerning how little you paid for your 2 scanners, do you need 2 Blue's ?
Go for it Beer

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
does that include the computer?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Robmiester how much for this set up with out any trade in ????
And where can I buy one sometime this year ??

Thanks Im a dumb ass about it.

Without is $21,900 from Axsys click here, not sure from Praxis (please speak up Dan if you see this). Al, you'll get a thousand different opinions on where, what, from who. Just make sure whatever you get, that you go to the training, do the implant training, and that the support is rock solid!!! There is some good ones that sponsor here, and the two I've mentioned above are great as well.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You already know my answer, lol
Concerning how little you paid for your 2 scanners, do you need 2 Blue's ?
Go for it Beer

I agree, I've been very fortunate when it comes to the digital side of the house and how much we've paid in total. Thank goodness there is still really good folks out there!!! ;)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
does that include the computer?
No, but you can upgrade the one you originally got from B&D, or just get a newer one. We are going to just get a new one, I still enjoy getting the barebone kits and building my own.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
If you have a Origin (B&D) Medit SE closed version, Medit and B&D had a falling out and Medit is shutting them down. Our closed version doesn't allow us to send to B&D anymore either. Where one door closes in this business one usually opens up. Two resellers (see below) have contacted me, I'm seriously going to consider pulling the trigger on the 2015 Blue Scanner, the price is right and having another open system is a huge worrisome lifted off my shoulders. Your thoughts?

Now you've got me wondering why they ended the relationship. Did they drink the 3-Shape koolaid?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
$5,000,2,000,11,000.

Good thing your upgrades are free:cool:

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
$5,000,2,000,11,000.

Good thing your upgrades are free:cool:
Updates are "free" for one year after that you can chose to update or not. But your scanner will still work without the updates, but you already new that.

Top Bottom