Custom Abutment milling

A

Acrylic Innovation

Reaction score
Ok,
so far we are using Argen and Nobel...
what i'm looking for is a list of milling centers that do the odd crap that comes in the door...

we have 3shap, i'm interested in being able to send the files

I hope this doesn't violate the forum advertiser rules, i'm just trying to expand our capabilities.
please send to [email protected]
Andy

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I use Axis milling center in LaGrange Ga. Awesome stuff;)

A

Acrylic Innovation

Reaction score
Is core3d doing Ankylos? or am I reading the damn brochure wrong? I meant to call them yesterday, but got hung up by one of our "brilliant" semiretardedoctors.

Taylor

Taylor

Reaction score
Glidewell. abutments are effective and low cost

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
Is core3d doing Ankylos? or am I reading the damn brochure wrong? I meant to call them yesterday, but got hung up by one of our "brilliant" semiretardedoctors.

the brochure is confusing... when you look under anklyos, the have a scan body with a number there, but under the Ti base, there is no number

Axis Dental Milling

Axis Dental Milling

Reaction score
We do some odd ball ones, Ankylos, Thommen, Sky Bredent, Cone Log, Cam Log if you have any other ones give Tyler a call at the office at 706-882-1944.

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
I was just on the phone with Core3D and they are not doing anything anymore with Ankylos for legal reasons.

Axis Dental Milling

Axis Dental Milling

Reaction score
We do not sell Ti bases to consumers, we will supply the Ti base with the case if you send us a stl file or model to be milled.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
We have ti bases for Ankylos in two different lengths and also engaging and non engaging or go to Axis and have them make you one since they understand the "joys" of working with Ankylos and are very good at what they do...

Top Bottom