Medit Blue 2015 Scanner

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Hi brayks thanks for sharing maybe you can tell us whats the Korean definition of accuracy , a single shot , scan volume deviation , model deviation , meteorology part deviation like balls.

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
Does axsys dental sell the Medit scanner with exocad software? I was on the website and couldn't find anything about that.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi brayks thanks for sharing maybe you can tell us whats the Korean definition of accuracy , a single shot , scan volume deviation , model deviation , meteorology part deviation like balls.
LOL. Working on it. Stay tuned...

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Does axsys dental sell the Medit scanner with exocad software? I was on the website and couldn't find anything about that.

We do. Thanks for asking Aidihra.
Details can be found be selecting the online store tab at the top of the page or by hitting the button references to "details". They will take you Here where our Media and exocad based solutions live.
The store still references the Blue but the Blue 2015 is what's shipping.
I will have our website updated shortly.
Thanks
Steve

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
We do. Thanks for asking Aidihra.
Details can be found be selecting the online store tab at the top of the page or by hitting the button references to "details". They will take you Here where our Media and exocad based solutions live.
The store still references the Blue but the Blue 2015 is what's shipping.
I will have our website updated shortly.
Thanks
Steve
Ok, thanks. I see that it's called Cameo.

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
Abbreviated Datasheet for the newly released Medit Blue 2015 Blue Light Dental Scanner. Good stuff...
Merit Blue 2015
For some reason I can't see your link on my phone or tablet, only on my laptop it is viewable. Anyway, where it says...

"EXPANDED SPACE
For large models and articulators
By increasing the operating space by 21mm the new Identica Blue will allow mounting of an Artex scanner(?) and other selected scanners(?) onto the scanning Chambers. "

..., shouldn't it say articulator(s) where I have put the '(?)' after scanner(s)? Something seems off reading it.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
For some reason I can't see your link on my phone or tablet, only on my laptop it is viewable. Anyway, where it says...

"EXPANDED SPACE
For large models and articulators
By increasing the operating space by 21mm the new Identica Blue will allow mounting of an Artex scanner(?) and other selected scanners(?) onto the scanning Chambers. "

..., shouldn't it say articulator(s) where I have put the '(?)' after scanner(s)? Something seems off reading it.

You are indeed correct. it should reference (and now references) articulators. You might have to clear your browser cache to see it...