Visit Us at Collaboration Nov 28 - Dec 3 2014

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Visit our exhibit and seminars at Collaboration in conjunction with the Greater New York Dental Meeting to learn about effective custom abutment and dental bar design.

Our guest speaker will be Dr. Geoffrey W. Sheen, DDS, MS along with our own Shanda Robb both presenting re: effective design of custom abutments.

I will be presenting regarding manufacturing considerations in dental bar design.

Send me a message if you are interested in free admission to any of our presentations for which you will receive CEU's.

We will also be enabling attendees who visit our booth the opportunity to take what they have learned in the seminars and come to our exhibit where they will be given the opportunity to, with the assistance of our staff; design an abutment and actually machine one on our Versamill 5x dental machining center.

We will also have our Versamill 4x 4-axis dental machining center on display as well as a Stratasys Objet 3D printer.

Axsys Dental Solutions Booth: #727 - #728

Meeting Dates: 11.28-12.3
Exhibit Dates: 11.30-12.3

Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
655 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001

See more at: http://www.dentalaegis.com/idt/collaboration/home/#sthash.FW2fxmnQ.dpuf

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
oooh ooh, is my wild and funky abutment going to make a cameo ? :grin:

Top Bottom