Question about Omnicam & MCXL Compatibility

T

ThatRoo

Reaction score
We are currently selling our MCXL and the dentist wanting to buy it owns an Omnicam system. Are these two units compatible? If so can you link me the proof so I can show him. It would be greatly appreciated.

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
You need the latest software version and the two will work together from what I have seen. At least for it to work with inLab. Talk to the local Sirona rep they can confirm this for the Dr.

G

Graham

Reaction score
If the Doc doesn't already have it, You will also need an unlimited Dongle that works with your mcxl & the Omnicam. (check the price)

L

labtek

Reaction score
If i was to purchase a used MCXL machine, what is required in order to use this machine with my current 3Shape 810 scanner?
Cam software?
If the Doc doesn't already have it, You will also need an unlimited Dongle that works with your mcxl & the Omnicam. (check the price)

If i was to purchase a used MCXL machine, what is required in order to use this machine with my current 3Shape 810 scanner?
Cam software?
Is it compatible?
Do i have to buy dongles? How does that work?

L

labtek

Reaction score
We are currently selling our MCXL and the dentist wanting to buy it owns an Omnicam system. Are these two units compatible? If so can you link me the proof so I can show him. It would be greatly appreciated.
Cam software?
Is it compatible?
Do i have to buy dongles? How does that work?