want to purchase Zirconia blanks on my brand name

S

Sheikh

Reaction score
I am looking for Zirconia blanks manufacturer who can provide me blanks on my own brand name..

Does anybody have any idea

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Ask Bob @ CAP....

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Contact Sagemax
They make private label solutions for many of the dental supply companies worldwide

S

Sheikh

Reaction score
Contact Sagemax
They make private label solutions for many of the dental supply companies worldwide

Thanks,

I tried contacting Sagemax thru mail but never replied..

Do you have any Email id of them ?

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Brent Harvey <[email protected]>

Brent Harvey | Account Manager |

|SAGEMAX BIOCERAMICS, INC.|34210 9th Ave S. Suite 118, Federal Way, WA 98003 USA |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| Direct: 253.214.0389, ext. 113 | Toll Free Phone: 877.386.0389 | Cell: 206-430-4789| Toll Free Fax: 888.856.2615 | www.sagemax.com | [email protected] |
| ISO 13485 & 9001 Certified Company and FDA 510K Cleared, CE Marked Dental Zirconia Blocks |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C:\Users\keith\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\03\clip_image001.png
C:\Users\keith\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\03\clip_image002.png

S

Sheikh

Reaction score
Hi Sheikh, Contact me anytime, I will be glad to help you [email protected]

Thank you Keith :)

Thanks Techy for your info..

I have searched their website but I dont have any idea about their blanks.. can we trust the quality.. anybody have already used these blanks here, if yes, please let me know

G

Greg

Reaction score
I would try Kerox Dental... are from Europe. ( maybe Hungary?) they are some kind of secret manufacturers... as i know they producing high end zirconia blanks for 5-6 german brands. (Tosoh powder)

S

SmartGate europe

Reaction score
Hi, I want to speak for the italian market. We represent Nacera (DoCeram) in Italy and we can grant for the quality of this german product. We had the possibility to compare for example the translucency of this zirkonia with other prestigious and most known brands and our opinion leaders states that it is the most translucent they have used until now, expecially about the pre-colored. We can supply Nacera/Doceram discs by private label without any problem. If you are interested to get some more informations this concerning, please contact us: [email protected] Please note that presently there is a special "wellcome" offer which is valid until the end of this year...;) Bye

C

Corie

Reaction score
I was actually looking for someone to just sell me some Nacera blanks for the Roland DWX4. Does anyone know where I can get those?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I was actually looking for someone to just sell me some Nacera blanks for the Roland DWX4. Does anyone know where I can get those?

I sell 3 types of zirconia for the DWX-4.