Nightmare in milling machine

DentalMachineMan

DentalMachineMan

Reaction score
I am posting this notice not to buy an italian "stone" milling machine. It was for me a terrible experience and I want someone else not to do my mistake.
Briefly the miiling unit has never worked and the assistance was a nightmare.
Stay away from amateur and search only professional and reliable people in cad-cam world !!!

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
What do you mean by "stone" milling machine?

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
What is the name of the company?

X

XYU

Reaction score
Pretty sure OP is referring to Zirconzahn milling machines.
Italian machine: check.
"Stone" possibly meaning Zirconia (even though it's a metallic oxide and not stone per se): check.

Rick1230

Rick1230

Reaction score
I 'm Not Sure But mi DentalMachineMan has written in"zirkonzahn m1 wet heavy" that he bought a machine 600Kg . and the M5 weighs 200

And I must say that the support for ZZ is good.
At least here in europe/austria, dont know worldwide.

J

Joeromania

Reaction score
I work with ZZ milling machine 4years ago and never had any problems , the support is excellent ( I live in Romania ) but I never mill metal with it or wet milling . for metal I have an SLM machine that do the metal work for me and for wet milling I use the 450 i from imes icore . But concerning the Italian machines please don't buy anything from EGS they sell scanners that are the worth that I ever see ! I bought one 6month ago and that was a terrible experience ! Their scanner can't put 2attachments parallel , can't work with both jaws at the same time , and the best of all my scanner stop working after 6months I sent it back to them to repair (was under warranty ) and now 8weeks passed and I did not receive it yet ! Thanks god that I still have 2other scanners ( from a different companies ) to work with ! So please don't do the mistake I done and buy scanners from professionals not from amateur like EGS !

S

STJDENT

Reaction score
I work with ZZ milling machine 4years ago and never had any problems , the support is excellent ( I live in Romania ) but I never mill metal with it or wet milling . for metal I have an SLM machine that do the metal work for me and for wet milling I use the 450 i from imes icore . But concerning the Italian machines please don't buy anything from EGS they sell scanners that are the worth that I ever see ! I bought one 6month ago and that was a terrible experience ! Their scanner can't put 2attachments parallel , can't work with both jaws at the same time , and the best of all my scanner stop working after 6months I sent it back to them to repair (was under warranty ) and now 8weeks passed and I did not receive it yet ! Thanks god that I still have 2other scanners ( from a different companies ) to work with ! So please don't do the mistake I done and buy scanners from professionals not from amateur like EGS !

Hereaus Kultzer is owner of EGS now.

R

Radu

Reaction score
joeromania I have a great offer for a Identica Blue 2015. PM.