Which software for removeables can I use with Exocad

J

Jez238

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm going to be getting myself a scanner shortly (it'll be a Steinbichler ST2 with Exocad) and was wondering what you software guys are using to design removeable partials with as Exocad doesn't currently have their own software for RPDs?

EGE

EGE

Reaction score
if you decide for Digilea and wish to produce the PRD by milling, we can provide the CAM which will mill upper PRD in less than 1H.

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
I tried to get this software once and use the 15 day trial. No one emailed me or contacted me after I filled out the form

O

ovidiunet

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm going to be getting myself a scanner shortly (it'll be a Steinbichler ST2 with Exocad) and was wondering what you software guys are using to design removeable partials with as Exocad doesn't currently have their own software for RPDs?
Hi Jez, I am also interested in a Steinbichler and want to pair it with an Imes 350i. Can you please tell me if you bouth the exocad separately? What other software components are needed to make it run? Pls help me , never had a cad cam before and is too easy to make a very costly mistake... Thanks

Yourgoes

Yourgoes

Reaction score
It's been a year since Exocad bought the pieces of Sensable. In Till's words "The advanced voxel-processing technology we have acquired is complementary to our current mesh-based CAD technology, and we look forward to further accelerating the development of our Complete Solution for Digital Dentistry with this new asset."
"The purchase includes licenses to key patents, as well as pending patents, related to geometric/volumetric processing and digital dentistry."
I wonder if we've seen it all or there's even more coming down the pipe...

Top Bottom