I'm looking for an all-in-one flexible system, any advice?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
This guy name is Marcos, he imports most things from south america. These systems use dimensions to be able to use any standard size cartridge. The automatic systems seem slick and while I am old-school Valplast tech it has intrigued me too. I have no experience with this particular system but if I was to buy and injector now and wanted an air injected system I would go with snow rock or myerson, If you're going manual go with valplast.

http://www.snowrockusa.com/equipment/

http://www.myersontooth.com/products/flex-press-injection-system.php

http://www.myersontooth.com/products/flex-press-injection-system.php

Good luck

N

Noah Price

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

I almost bought a lightly used Myerson since Affordable dentures signed a huge contract with them, I assume they are idiot proof and durable. Unfortunately the seller was too crazy to deal with and I just don't have 5k to drop on a new one.

I like the look of the snowrock but again, 7k for the machine is a little steep.

Part of me is considering just getting a super simple system (one of those 1500 dollar oven and press setups) to see if I can make it pay off, if it ends up working out I'll upgrade.

My lab is tiny, it's just me doing dentures, partials and repairs for a handful of dentists. It's hard to invest thousands when I'm still essentially starting up.

Again, thank you for the reply and insight.

T

Tonkster

Reaction score
I purchased the TCS air injector kit 18 months ago and have been very pleased with it. Price wise i shelled out just under 4K for the kit and it has already paid for itself twice over....

N

Noah Price

Reaction score
And the TCS can use most other company's cylinders right?

I mean, 2400ish for the machine and maybe another grand to get it outfitted might be worth it if its a solid machine.

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Myerson Flexpress is the bomb in my opinion... I have them an they are awesome..fully automatic...great

E

Esther.Kim

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

I almost bought a lightly used Myerson since Affordable dentures signed a huge contract with them, I assume they are idiot proof and durable. Unfortunately the seller was too crazy to deal with and I just don't have 5k to drop on a new one.

I like the look of the snowrock but again, 7k for the machine is a little steep.

Part of me is considering just getting a super simple system (one of those 1500 dollar oven and press setups) to see if I can make it pay off, if it ends up working out I'll upgrade.

My lab is tiny, it's just me doing dentures, partials and repairs for a handful of dentists. It's hard to invest thousands when I'm still essentially starting up.

Again, thank you for the reply and insight.

Noah, our Complete Kit actually includes materials, accessories, waxes, and includes machinery. Most complete systems come only with the machinery but ours actually comes with all necessary items as well and that is why we are priced a bit higher than the average kits.

There are also very attractive lease to own offers available through our dealers.

N

Noah Price

Reaction score
I ended up finding a full blown 'Success injection system' with all the parts and in working order for $2200, its shipping now!

Trey

Trey

Reaction score
Noah - after some time using the success injection system how do you like it? We are thinking about getting one at our lab to start flexibles. We have the Myerson Hot Shot gun for injecting flexible clasps. We're debating between the Myerson system and the Dentsply system. Thanks!

Top Bottom