ImplantDirect and 3shape

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to order a screw retained zirconia bridge on ImplantDirect Swish platform. It should be indentical to Straumann system, but I´m more than sure that the NNC platform is not identical to the 3,7mmD ImplantDirect platform. So my question is, are there ImplantDirect Swish scan bodys for 3shape? Also correct me if I´m wrong about the NNC and 3,7mmD case.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Yes - Implant Direct has their own scan bodies

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Ok, good to hear. The laboratory, from where I want to order says, that ImplantDirect dont have scan bodys. Can I get a link or something to send it to them? Also do they work with 3shape?

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Thank You. In estonia there is no support for that company so have to do things trough lithuania.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
DESS Abutments.com is in Germany and has ti bases for Straumann RN but not the NN which is the 3.3 diameter implant...another source to help you

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
As NNC is not compatible with 3,7mm ImplantDirect, there is a problem. The work I´m doing has both 3,7mm and 4,8mm ImplandDirect implants and as it seems, there are no scan bodys for european market (information given by lithuanian customer support, but probably I can have the available ones) and no 3,7mm scan bodys at all.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Who still using tissue lvl implants for anteriors?!:confused:

A

Acrylic Innovation

Reaction score
I am under the impression that Imp direct has copied a lot of platforms? check your Nobel scan bodies

A

Acrylic Innovation

Reaction score
Argen E series scanbody fits Replant
F series fits their interactive
R series fits their legacy

Nobel scanbodies
2A-A NP (replace) impdirect replant
2A-B RP
2A-C WP
2A-D 6.00

for interactive (imp direct),,, its Nobel Active

implant direct Legacy may be a Zimmer tapered platform 3.5, 4.5, 5.7mm (but I am unsure on this one)

I can send my excel sheet on this, PM your email address
Andy

A

Acrylic Innovation

Reaction score
the 3.7 and 4.8 appear to be strauman compatable

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Straumann has 3,5 mm NNC platform and I,m not sure if its compatible with 3,7mm swish.