Restorations Du Jour

U

USGooner

Reaction score
So here's a single central on #9. Emax mo-o ingot. Looks pretty good in pic, but surface anatomy looks a little heavy. In person it's a little light. Would have liked to been able to polish it and maybe add a little color before cementing. Doc just went with it though. Patient was happy. image.jpg image.jpg

U

USGooner

Reaction score
Here's emax crowns on 8&9. Lt ingots with facial layering. #9 is an emax press hybrid abutment. This is a couple hours after insertion. Tissue should heal up nice. Crowns came out nice,but once again as you can see in the last photo especially the shade is slightly off. Needed some color in the middle and gin. Value a little low. But once again, doc thinks it's " good enough". It's kind of frustrating, as I want it to be " perfect" as if that's really possible, but at least as good as I can make it.

Here's a quote "Success is not a place you arrive at, but rather the spirit with which one undertakes and continues the journey"

Kind of summarizes how I feel about some of the cases I'm not totally happy with, helps keep it all in perspective. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
So here's a single central on #9. Emax mo-o ingot. Looks pretty good in pic, but surface anatomy looks a little heavy. In person it's a little light. Would have liked to been able to polish it and maybe add a little color before cementing. Doc just went with it though. Patient was happy. View attachment 16583 View attachment 16582
Looks very natural, even better than the naturals, they look like polished composites. Well done., great pics by the way. Hey what's your camera sest up and what settings do you use?

U

USGooner

Reaction score
So
Looks very natural, even better than the naturals, they look like polished composites. Well done., great pics by the way. Hey what's your camera sest up and what settings do you use?
sorry so long for a reply! I've got a canon d60, mt-24 flashes and a 105 mm lens. I have been putting paper over my flashes to act as diffusers, like Al showed a while back. It really gives a nice effect. Settings are pretty basic, given in a syllabus I got with the camera, I'll try to post them later.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Nice Trios scan.

Are the scans starting to come in on a regular basis?

Will they be printed wax or emax cad?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
this particular one will be printed and pressed. the very tight margin makes it hard to evaluate as a model-free so we are printing that too, otherwise this would be model free.

W

wally

Reaction score
_T5A6887asSmartObject-1_zpsf0e37942.jpg

Hello guys! Just to show you my recent e-max case. Feedback welcome !

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Beautiful., hope you get some intra oral pics from the dr.

L

lucky54

Reaction score
I seem too a very nice work
painted or laminated

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Looks very nice, wally. Please share occlusal and lingual shots if you have any. Thanks for sharing

J

James Kivimaki

Reaction score
Great Wally!! What ingot? layered or stain and glaze?

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Top moumoute !
Fine work !

Congrats

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
That's ok,

I stole it from a chinese cad design lab that sent me an email.:D

rkm rdt