Vivid XT Aesthetic

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone is using Vivid Xt Aesthetic zirconia and what kind of results are you getting?

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
I guess my next question would be what super trans Zirconia out there seems to be getting the best results? I've heard of Fusion-One and Vivid? Any others that can be milled out of a puck/Disk?

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
I've done a few units Fusion - I'm impressed, but I'm concerned i can't find anything about FDA approval...

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
To my knowledge (and i could be wrong) i think Zirconzahn is the only company that has FDA approval for this new Zirconia. We are currently in the Process of FDA approval. This new Zirconia is not Recognized by the ISO, the ISO standard for Zirconia is 800mpa and this material is 600mpa so it is a process of getting FDA approval because ISO does not stand behind it.

Adigitalsmile

Adigitalsmile

Reaction score
I have milled some of the Vivid XT looks really nice but I have noticed a lot of white spots on my elements after I run a cycle.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
To my knowledge (and i could be wrong) i think Zirconzahn is the only company that has FDA approval for this new Zirconia. We are currently in the Process of FDA approval. This new Zirconia is not Recognized by the ISO, the ISO standard for Zirconia is 800mpa and this material is 600mpa so it is a process of getting FDA approval because ISO does not stand behind it.
Please keep us in the loop!

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
Tried Fusion for a couple molars. Kept cracking after sintering.

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
Do you have pictures?I have no account at facebook.
WIth this being 600MPa and only cementable not bondable, I would imagine this acts more like emax press than a conventional FCZ with regard to prep/margins, space and strength, correct? If so, why not use emax instead, something proven to work and last? Are there any studies suggesting the long term survivability of this material? It looks really nice, and I would rather mill this stuff if it works!

L

Luis

Reaction score
I have milled some of the Vivid XT looks really nice but I have noticed a lot of white spots on my elements after I run a cycle.

Hi, How to set the times and temperatures for Vivid XT blocks and has time set for glazing process.

This is what i have for sintering:

T1: 1530 celcius, time: 4hrs.
T2: 0 celcius, time 2hrs.
T3: 0 time

Regards.

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
nice pics, anyone else hear of similar zirconia's on the market or ready for release pending FDA approval?

K

Kaypan

Reaction score
Dental Direkt CubeX2. Have no idea about fda, since I'm in Europe. The material looks good, absorbs light great compared to the high reflectivity of previous zr.

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
Yeah, they sent us some samples. It does look really good, I'm curious to see what it looks like in the mouth.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Jensen Imagine. Big release this week in Chicago.

Top Bottom