First big case of the month

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Right out of the mill nice way to start the month.
aa5d8e6406bf94594358110209cdc7d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Go big or go home John.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 58
eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Dry Select Mill?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Nice looking John, but forgive my ignorance. What are those pins for on the canines, also that dome on the molar on rt side of pic?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The pin on the canines are to support the bridge while sintering. We sinter the bridge horizontally some times the support does not support a big bridge properly so the pins act as a extra safety to keep it from tilting. The dome on the last molar is extra support for the straumann cap as there is an old fixture that is very tall. Worked perfect in the mock, no changes which I love.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
John,

I want the arrowhead when you're done!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
John,

I want the arrowhead when you're done!

You would be surprised what we do with these things Kent. I will make another thread in the future with fun things we do with supports :)

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this up but did you ever wonder as I have what happens to this patient when one day they die - ashes to ashes etc but the zirconia bridge ?
all our work will be lying around somewhere- sorry John - beautiful lab you must have - inspiring!

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Shared this pic with my staff. The Wieland CAM handles sintering supports differently then what we are used to. Thanks for sharing....

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this up but did you ever wonder as I have what happens to this patient when one day they die - ashes to ashes etc but the zirconia bridge ?
all our work will be lying around somewhere- sorry John - beautiful lab you must have - inspiring!
Don't worry if your cremated all the ash goes into a ball mill to grind up the big bits that are left over....

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
John, I forget, what system are you using to design/mill these? Thanks

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Shared this pic with my staff. The Wieland CAM handles sintering supports differently then what we are used to. Thanks for sharing....

The cam only does what I tell it to, I am sure sum3d and others can do the same thing. This is my way of keeping the unit supported and level in the same heat zone in the sintering oven.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
John, I forget, what system are you using to design/mill these? Thanks
It's 3shape and Wieland select

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
That's morbid I have not researched the firing temp of a crematorium but if you are buried with this restoration in a box someone with see it in a planet of the apes movie one day :)

Thanks for the compliments come by one day if your ever out in California my door is always open to techs!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
John, thanks....that's what I thought as this would also help with stains puddling.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Way to go John. I have a full mouth in right now.