eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
i wonder what the price point is.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
looks too much like a Laserdenta to me. amazingly, its very close to the same price too.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Chris Brown BSEE, who writes for many magazines, including IDT and is a respected name in CAD/CAM rocks these mills and loves them. 3.0kw spindle or around 4 Horsepower.

Last edited:
Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Why did they tell me 120k USD at the stand? 85k is a fair amount better!
I have loved this mill since i first saw it. Like scott said big bad ass spindle. The price and support is the issue here in Australia.
I like the abutment milling process. Almost Like a slow lathe with the interface turning on the A axis.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
It is close/similar to my Haas. A very decent mill.

$85 is a bargin IMO for this size machine.

I know One that has been shredding Ti for Two years now, and the dude bought a second.

Argen bought One as well.

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
HI Labwa,
Did you get that price from us? We were advertising at Lab Day Chicago $85K for a new machine, and $79K for the demo unit we had there, which sold right away, to Mustard Seed Dental in GA. There was another vendor that didn't have a display unit that was asking $120K without support or installation, don't know if they still sell the same machine. I have a partner that sells them outside of the US. I can give you his contact info if you like.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Waiting for someone to say it
Cool Hand & I Love Teeth.
Just wanted to close the loop on this question if it hasn't been sorted out already.
Actually, taking a closer look, the VersaMILL is nothing like the Laserdenta. The VersaMILL's construction is significantly different in all important aspects of machine build technology; a much higher quality machine.
Please visit our web-site at: http://axsysdental.com/VersaMILL_Main-7.html
If you spend some time on that page (particularly the Features tab -> all subject content accordion's) I think the differences will be clear.
Thanks
Steve

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i need travis to edit my previous comment.

this machine is NOTHING like a laserdenta.

10 million percent better.

Y

yonilj

Reaction score
85K is without CAM. If you want to use this machine better you should have good CAM which cost at least 15K

C

charles007

Reaction score
85K is without CAM. If you want to use this machine better you should have good CAM which cost at least 15K

NOT TRUE.... 85 INCLUDES THE CAM :rolleyes:

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
and training on this cam is awesome

Top Bottom