Best Way To Increase Sales?

Core

Core

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a question. I have a dental lab client ( I provide marketing services) and the lab's sales are slow. What do you think is the best way to increase sales: a website, door to door sales or a sales letter?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Post some pics of their work.. is it any good? Take pics of work in the mouth and show that a production lab can do esthetic work..? Take away the 'production' image. Otherwise, offer $39 FCZ.

Core

Core

Reaction score
Post some pics of their work.. is it any good? Take pics of work in the mouth and show that a production lab can do esthetic work..? Take away the 'production' image. Otherwise, offer $39 FCZ.
Thanks for the reply. That's great advice. I can see this won't be easy...

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
the best way to improve sales for the lab in addition to the clasic ways is
to focus in details, offer something at least 1% new
look to the missed part and fill it out in your area.
if there is no ortho lab go there
if there is no sportguard lab go there.
keep up with the market innovation even if it looks silly developments or very simple, it can attract some people.
learn your game well then play it in the market.
to serve a professional community you need to be a professional, the market will not excuse so many mistakes of yours.

best wishes

Last edited:
CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
We are setting up a satellite laboratory in a new state(3 city market),and we are going to hire a salesperson to jump start the operation. We already have someone in mind that would work on commission and we're planning on paying on production units($5-10) and % of complex sales(3-6%) both in perpetuity. At 300 new production units/mo ($1500-3000) and maybe $500-1000 of complex sales commission.

How quickly can a seasoned sales person in a new market ramp to these numbers? Our estimate is around 15 new customers to achieve these metrics.
'Bout a week.
......or more.
Definitely not less.
Any other questions?
Wait, I've got one for you!
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and half in a day and a half, how long would it take a one-legged cricket with a wooden leg to pick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Last edited:
CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
The longer you have to wait for the answer, the more you'll relish it......

G

greener1031

Reaction score
Thank you. Puns are my bread and butter...

Only when you're toasted?

Top Bottom