Margin problems

S

Slayfin

Reaction score
Hey everybody!! I am dealing with a problem lately, my Zr frameworks, from crowns to bridges have somethimes small cracks on the margin area, I am using the imes-icore 450i and imes-Wieland 4030M1, what could be the reason for these results if we exclude the design. is it possible to be in the ZR block quality? Could it be the possition of the connectors that causes the problems?? any ideas at all please?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
theres a gambit of correctional issues to run, everything from tightening the collet to clamping pressure to air pressure to sprue placement. tons can go wrong.

but start with the daily maintenance of the machine. clean it up, tighten the collet, ensure your puck is properly secured and try it again.

S

Slayfin

Reaction score
theres a gambit of correctional issues to run, everything from tightening the collet to clamping pressure to air pressure to sprue placement. tons can go wrong.

but start with the daily maintenance of the machine. clean it up, tighten the collet, ensure your puck is properly secured and try it again.
as for cleanning, i do once maybe twice a week some times, unscrew the collet, clean it, put lubricant and screw it back to its place, as for the air pressure I dont know how this can affect and how can I fix it :oops::confused: Thank you very much :)

S

Slayfin

Reaction score
forgot to mention that the 450i was just installed yesterday...so every maintence run test should be done....

A

Acrylic Innovation

Reaction score
i'd say calibrate it first. when i've seen fractures its from impact... crud in the Collette, bent burr? but i'm sure i'll get corrected if i'm wrong

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Change the milling burrs, before doing anything else.
a full line of product could have the exact same problem specially milling tools.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Are these cracks pre sintering or post sintering?.

Last edited: