highscore

highscore

Reaction score
Not sure I'd be too worried just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
just like todays dentist. crown in an hour, spa treatment...the lady got some sort of cranial rub. and purple liquid stuff

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Obama Care Baby!!!!!!!

S

Sheikh

Reaction score
I have recently bought a new Yenadent D40 Metal Miling Machine.. in my lab..

I want to start a exclusive import setup in my lab.. Anybody help me to find a best approach to get outsourcing works from other parts to India

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
best bet, Sheikh: take pics of your lab. have them watermarked with your company logo. share those photos with the world. let everyone know you are not a sub-par place, that you employ people with credentials, and produce good results.

when you do that it almost doesnt matter what your pricetag is, people will send you work. very probably won't be people from North America, but in general you will find a few from all around the globe. focus your marketing to a certain region; get to know the common material preference, or preferred workflow - for example from what i understand (and it may not be true) Suprinity has really become a big deal in europe. maybe do a few great units, snap some photos and focus marketing of that to europe.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Looks like he is going to place an implant in the extraction site.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
The only thing that I wonder is why it took india so long. China Vietnam Thailand Mexico eastern block countries in Europe have all had a go at the export dental business with various degrees of success all based around low prices.I think just saying send to me Im cheep is a little old and has been done to death in china people there are looking for better quality and service also. Concentrate on your own local market with quality you have a massive market there all wanting something a bit better forget exporting its been done to death by far more organised people like the chinese who have been doing it for 30 years in some cases and are thought to be to expensive now compared to other labs exporting its so funny if it wasn't a sad reflection of the way some dentists practice and view what we do with such low value.