Sleep Apnea Devices

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I have a Doctor who was wanting some assistance in fabricating a device for a patient. He wants to contact someone who can help him through the process and fabricate the device. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i also have one inquiring about these devices. i have absolutely zero experience with them....i look forward to what others can do to point us in the right direction.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
What exactly are you looking into?
You want to outsource the fabrication?
You want to fabricate it yourself for your doc?
You want a cheap version because the doctor and/or patient don't want to pay for a good product?
You want a good device that will do the job correctly and avoid any secondary problem?

There is many solution out there (over 80) mine is one of them but will fit depending of the answer of theses questions.

Regards

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Looking for the best device to do the job correctly. I'm looking to somehow be of assistance to my accounts.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Don't we need to be have 510k with the FDA to make these?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
What exactly are you looking into?
You want to outsource the fabrication?
You want to fabricate it yourself for your doc?
You want a cheap version because the doctor and/or patient don't want to pay for a good product?
You want a good device that will do the job correctly and avoid any secondary problem?

There is many solution out there (over 80) mine is one of them but will fit depending of the answer of theses questions.

Regards

-yes, outsource fabrication. not only am i not educated enough on the products, i am too busy with what i do know how to make.
-yes, for the Dr....they are the ones asking about them
-no one wants anything "cheap", but we do want something quality for a reasonable price. i dont need the most expensive thing out there (usually its not worth its price anyway),and i do not want something "cheap" or cheaply made.
-yes

that help some?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
The Silencer website also hasn't been updated since 2018, so I wonder if the manufacturer still supports it, material availability or no.

Top Bottom