3shape Bar Trial Module - problem

Edward123

Edward123

Reaction score
I received a trial version of 3shapes Bar Module for 30 days with 5 saves. It works but it won't allow me to save anything unless it is finalized. If I want to quit and return to design, I have to start back from the very beginning and that is just frustrating... and non-productive! Even the Save Modelling button is grayed-out.
Has anyone had a similar experience with 3shape trial versions? Any suggestions?
Thanks.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
It there for your convenience, since you have a limited number of saves on the trial it doesn't want the auto save function to evoke and lock you out. Just leave the file open and come back to it as you're finalizing it.

Edward123

Edward123

Reaction score
It there for your convenience, since you have a limited number of saves on the trial it doesn't want the auto save function to evoke and lock you out. Just leave the file open and come back to it as you're finalizing it.
Yes, you are correct. I had a chat with 3shape yesterday and the auto-save is disabled. The only problem this can create while you're working is if the program, or computer, become unresponsive and must close... you'll lose everything and need to start over from the beginning.

Top Bottom