Who is the best Zirconia supplier in the world?

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
I contacted a German company this morning !

There were Sagemax distributor in the past but they stopped because they had big problems with stock and with Sagemax organization !!!

Thanks to Lara to take the time to explain me this , your french is perfect !

;)

Sofocle

Sofocle

Reaction score
I contacted you Mr Sofocle ! :)

I see that there are many problems in the diffusion of Sagemax in Europa, it's sad to see such a bad organization !!! :mad:
I like to try it too where can I find a distributor in Europe ?

There were Sagemax distributor in the past but they stopped because they had big problems with stock and with Sagemax organization !!!

;)

;)
Dear Mr. French,
If you are really interested in Sagemax material you know who to contact (we still wait for your e-mail of reply) but if you have other purposes, well, we cannot help you.

SagemaxUSA

SagemaxUSA

Sponsors
Reaction score

;)

Hi Cadman, Sagemax is growing at a rapid paste. that being said, we are doubling our production and will now have the capability to produce 2000 discs a day. Stock will no longer be an issue for any customer. We now have 6 new Sagemax employees in Germany to help support the Europe market.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i just chalk it up to sagemax being too busy for autocorrect

S

sonic65

Reaction score
Hi I'm new in the blog, I'm from France I'm using Sagemax NT, not so good the service from Germany, not material available and they have not so high technical knowledge about zirconia.
Now I'm buying from Sagemax Europe, they are very quickly in the answer and they have an high technical competence, I have also received from them a book with all the information that you want to know about zirconia.
They talk french so when you have a problem you can talk by phone or skype.

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Hi Cadman, Sagemax is growing at a rapid paste. that being said, we are doubling our production and will now have the capability to produce 2000 discs a day. Stock will no longer be an issue for any customer. We now have 6 new Sagemax employees in Germany to help support the Europe market.

Sorry, It's too late, I'm going to Italy !

Do you need 6 employees to respond to a french email in Germany ?
and me, I am alone to respond you !!! :confused:

Forza Italia ! ;)

Last edited:
cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Elle avait peur parce Français mangent des escargots

But maybe they are german escagots and not part of a french menu but they didnt know that.

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
assiette%20escargots.jpg
FDA_NotApprovedStamp_WEB.jpg

:(

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
Sorry, It's too late, I'm going to Italy !

Do you need 6 employees to respond to a french email in Germany ?
and me, I am alone to respond you !!! :confused:

Forza Italia ! ;)

Hi Cadman, You should have been responded to in a timely fashion. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
Hi I'm new in the blog, I'm from France I'm using Sagemax NT, not so good the service from Germany, not material available and they have not so high technical knowledge about zirconia.
Now I'm buying from Sagemax Europe, they are very quickly in the answer and they have an high technical competence, I have also received from them a book with all the information that you want to know about zirconia.
They talk french so when you have a problem you can talk by phone or skype.

Hi Sonic65, I am glad to hear that you are getting good service with Sagemax Europe. If there is anything technically that i can ever help you with on our Zirconia, feel free to contact me anytime. [email protected]

S

sonic65

Reaction score
Hi Sonic65, I am glad to hear that you are getting good service with Sagemax Europe. If there is anything technically that i can ever help you with on our Zirconia, feel free to contact me anytime. [email protected]

Hi Mr Harvey,
thanks for your answer. Will be difficult that you can support me. When I'm job you are sleeping.
Mercì

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
Hi Sonic65, I am confident that Sagemax Europe will take care of you just fine. But in the rare occasion that you will need help with technical questions feel free to contact me. I am up very early and i check my emails through the night. I have 2 cellphones that make very loud sounds to wake me up and check my email :) I deal with allot of international accounts, so i also need to make sure that they are taking care of as well. If it is not a urgent question, you may not hear from me tell morning, if it is urgent i will make sure and respond promptly.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
We ship all over the world and have incredible pricing. All our zirconia is FDA approved and CE certified. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

S

sonic65

Reaction score
We ship all over the world and have incredible pricing. All our zirconia is FDA approved and CE certified. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Who are you?
What company are you talking?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I'm Ron from TD Dental Supply in Southern California. All my contact info is under my posts.

S

sonic65

Reaction score
Hi Sonic65, I am confident that Sagemax Europe will take care of you just fine. But in the rare occasion that you will need help with technical questions feel free to contact me. I am up very early and i check my emails through the night. I have 2 cellphones that make very loud sounds to wake me up and check my email :) I deal with allot of international accounts, so i also need to make sure that they are taking care of as well. If it is not a urgent question, you may not hear from me tell morning, if it is urgent i will make sure and respond promptly.

American people are really strange. however, in the rare case that the moon should fall on the ground I'll call you

D

Delta Milling Center

Reaction score
Hi,

We are now in 2017, wich is the best brand?

Top Bottom