Restorations Du Jour

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
user name

user name

Reaction score
Juan...that's as good as Ive ever seen. I hope we get to meet some day. Im just in awe.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Hey Al....here's my latest lil contribution...

Whatcha think? :D

Milled and polished them up this morning. Had to wait on the guy to show me the anodizing process worked we have set up here. Turned out looking pretty cool I thought.

4.5 Abutment .375 StepoverGold1.jpg 5.7 Abutment .35 Stepover Gold1.jpg

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Those are nice. Nice pics too.
I guess you can do that with stock abutments you have to prep?

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Those are nice. Nice pics too.
I guess you can do that with stock abutments you have to prep?

Yeah...you could I guess. Not a terribly hard process at all. It's simple.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
6-11 veneers I'm just finishing up. no cutbacks, no crazy staining/build ups. they get inserted tomorrow morning and will be a huge difference from what she had.
be kind, I know I'm not Al or one of you master ceramists!!!

*edit* apparently I can't figure out how to upload from my idevice. I'll post when I get back to the lab.
well ive had no time to email the pics to myself and post from the PC....so it will have to wait. update though, both 6-11 veneer cases were bonded without any hiccups yesterday. (plus #25 veneer on one of the patients too). the Ivoclar rep was very pleased with the results, and so was the Dr. was the first real attempt at veneers for the young Dr, and he loved them. both patients were office staff, so it was a great learning step for them. i will be getting some pics of them in place too....nothing super professional, just iphone pics lol

Dr said he adjusted one contact for the first patient (less than 15 seconds of adjustment),and 2 adjustments for the other (less than 1min). i call that a win! someone remind me if pics arent up by tomorrow. haha! again, be kind....im not a super star ceramist!

**edit** is there a way to upload from my idevice? or must i email or put to photobucket or something first....such a pain!

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
well ive had no time to email the pics to myself and post from the PC....so it will have to wait. update though, both 6-11 veneer cases were bonded without any hiccups yesterday. (plus #25 veneer on one of the patients too). the Ivoclar rep was very pleased with the results, and so was the Dr. was the first real attempt at veneers for the young Dr, and he loved them. both patients were office staff, so it was a great learning step for them. i will be getting some pics of them in place too....nothing super professional, just iphone pics lol

Dr said he adjusted one contact for the first patient (less than 15 seconds of adjustment),and 2 adjustments for the other (less than 1min). i call that a win! someone remind me if pics arent up by tomorrow. haha! again, be kind....im not a super star ceramist!

**edit** is there a way to upload from my idevice? or must i email or put to photobucket or something first....such a pain!
At the bottom right, there are 3 red boxes click the one that says Upload a File, it'll open a box, click choose file, it will then ask you to take a photo or choose existing, click choose existing, that will take you to your pics on your device, then click on the ones that you want to post.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
At the bottom right, there are 3 red boxes click the one that says Upload a File, it'll open a box, click choose file, it will then ask you to take a photo or choose existing, click choose existing, that will take you to your pics on your device, then click on the ones that you want to post.
tried that, it just went blank and never loaded

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I don't know why it's not working for you, I just downloaded this from my IPad. image.jpg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
ok trying again. this is one of two 6-11 veneers that were just seated this week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    905.3 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    862.5 KB · Views: 165
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
and a few others since it's
finally uploading....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    814.6 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    891.2 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    863.2 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    890 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    910.2 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    902.7 KB · Views: 130
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
last one for today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    836.3 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    816.2 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    809.6 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    767.5 KB · Views: 128
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Emax LT maryland rkm design

DSC_0350_zps5dab2457.jpg

DSC_0351_zps02366cb9.jpg

DSC_0352_zps5706ae6d.jpg

DSC_0346_zpsc567b775.jpg

DSC_0353_zps5cf7b127.jpg
DSC_0343_zpsc14b0419.jpg

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Looks sweet rkm, incisally it looks like a nice match with the laterals, don't forget to post finals insitu....

labman01

labman01

Reaction score
That looks very nice, I'm sure the pt is happy.

Any reason that wasn't done in zirconia layerd, and could have made the wings in full contour zirc for strength?

I thought that for a pontic in emax you couldn't go past 11mm in width. But nevertheless esthetically it's a win.

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
the tough part is bonding to two mobile teeth and expecting longevity
the work looks fantastic though, very nice rkm!