Mondays Suck! But how was your weekend?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Yes. He has been unhappy with the way on industry goes for awhile. The stress and push etc... Of course, he hasn't worked over 40 hours in a year...

C

charles007

Reaction score
If you would stop smacking your little brother so much he would be happy in the lab knowing he will have a very short rewarding career in the lab business with prices dropping every year... :)
Tell your brother to think out of the box and start selling milling tools on the side for his retirement when GW forces us to sell crowns at $49.
Hey Jason, something tells me your brother is smarter than both of us, or a lot younger and more hair.. lol

Sorry for your loss Jason, I know it will be impossible to replace someone like that.
I thought about this long and hard, so I want to help you out. Trade me your d900 for my speedy Medit and maybe you will have weekends off until you hire someone else... LOL

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
nope didnt catch anything, but the weather was wild.. I paddled into the wind going out, then paddled into a strong wind getting back and it was spinning the canoe around, too much work.. Woke up the next day to a pretty good snow storm of about an inch, so we ended up leaving. Its a bit early to be out without downriggers.. come june they will be biting and I will have the 21ft cuddy out on the lake.. I hope.

We stayed at a state park right on the lake, it was a bit dreary, but there was nobody there so it was great. camp.jpg

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Where is that place ? Kinda looks like what we got up here...:)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
this is priest lake. about 30 miles from the great white north.. but I live on a lake thats much larger.. about a minute bike ride from the lab, cant wait for the hot summer days!

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I did some bargain hunting at a local swap meet with the gf and had a few drinks.

Bob Smith

Bob Smith

Reaction score
Those look like my fingers.;)
Wow they do look bad! 40 years of stacking. 3shape save me please! Also looking back at these 2 pics it would appear that my photography skills are limited to fingers.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Wow they do look bad! 40 years of stacking. 3shape save me please! Also looking back at these 2 pics it would appear that my photography skills are limited to fingers.

I have the same splits on the corners of my thumbs. My wife says it's from the lab stone drawing moisture from my skin.

Maybe Mr. Lab Guy can give us some advice on hand cream products.;)