Wieland Mini

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I would love to hear others experiences with their Wieland mini?

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
I would love to hear others experiences with their Wieland mini?

Same as all of the other VHF mills flying around. I personally like my VHF/EZMILL very much and don't find a need for a 5th axis. I don't know if Wielands comes with the OEM CAM but mine did and I literally spend 5-10 minutes loading an entire disc, hit START, and the mill starts milling right away. No calculations, no processing, nothing. Load and GO. I'm glad there isn't a full/robust CAM suite included because this works and it's FAST.

As long as you keep it clean, change the burs when they are done and keep the spindle maintained (a once a week cleaning) then you should have no issues. Been running strong for a year.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Same as all of the other VHF mills flying around. I personally like my VHF/EZMILL very much and don't find a need for a 5th axis. I don't know if Wielands comes with the OEM CAM but mine did and I literally spend 5-10 minutes loading an entire disc, hit START, and the mill starts milling right away. No calculations, no processing, nothing. Load and GO. I'm glad there isn't a full/robust CAM suite included because this works and it's FAST.

As long as you keep it clean, change the burs when they are done and keep the spindle maintained (a once a week cleaning) then you should have no issues. Been running strong for a year.

Awesome YMS! Thanks for the info

Adolfo

Adolfo

Reaction score
I'm very happy with my Wieland Mini.
It is easy and safe to use. 10 months I've been working with it and I have not had any problems.
I think for the price of a 5-axis before I'd buy two mini Wieland :)

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
How about tool life? I will have one in the lab next Wednesday. It is coming with the advanced CAM. .3mm bur option. Anyone else running this setup? Good results? I am saving a few difficult cases to mill with it.

Thanks,
Jason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey Jason , what made you to choose the Mini over another Roland ?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I was in a lab yesterday that has 2 new Bruxzir ez mills with 2 big bruxzir mills a weiland 4820 dual Puck machine and 2 weiland minis. They said the miniature have been great and have never had any issues with them. When the say mini I mean the they are mini as hell.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Lol. I know. When I saw one for the first time I couldn't believe it. Ball screw drive with jäger spindle.. Pretty solid machine with high specs;)

Top Bottom