Best view from the lab?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I am currently working in a windowless lab.

Anyone have an incredible view from their workbench I may admire?

THX.

My ideal view would be working on the bench while Central Park in its entirety lurked out my window in a high rise laboratory.
Mmmmmmmmm

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
Best view today (Friday) might just be walking out the door turning around to see just as the "click" is emitted from the locking door latch, and I am on my way home (in about an hour).

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I have the Huron National Forest...bears, deers, squirrel's, birds, etc... An the very occasional weird person as well...oh wait, that's just a Canadian lost again :D

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
not my lab, this was taken at Liechtenstein - Ivoclar HQ, nice view with plenty of activity to see

SDC10065.jpg
SDC10065.jpg

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We see girls bending over and getting out of cars in parking lot of Medial Building....with pretty flowers and trees in background.

Would this work for ya? Works for me!

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
How about a 3 mile wide valley out the east window on 65 acres with no other houses visible, but quite a few deer?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Had to jump in here after seeing the pic from Ivoclar HQ.. My lab is basically on the other side of the mountain from Liechtenstein, about 30 min. drive. Didnt have pics of the bigger mountains around me.. but its pretty much 360' amazing.. These are shots out of the window, a plum orchard that is all purple in the summer, and a shot down the road where I live, about a 2 min walk.

IMG_0823.jpg IMG_0824.jpg
IMG_0823.jpg IMG_0824.jpg

P

paulg100

Reaction score
double post

Last edited:
P

paulg100

Reaction score
not my lab, this was taken at Liechtenstein - Ivoclar HQ, nice view with plenty of activity to see

View attachment 2969

Amazing, you didnt even need a panoramic lens to capture the population of Liechtenstein.

wish i could say i had a nice view, im in a basement but i do have natural day light in the ceramic room so im just grateful for that.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
is your lab on a houseboat?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Had to jump in here after seeing the pic from Ivoclar HQ.. My lab is basically on the other side of the mountain from Liechtenstein, about 30 min. drive. Didnt have pics of the bigger mountains around me.. but its pretty much 360' amazing.. These are shots out of the window, a plum orchard that is all purple in the summer, and a shot down the road where I live, about a 2 min walk.

View attachment 2973 View attachment 2974

i great up not far from there, beautiful area!

ostrvo

ostrvo

Reaction score
That's badass!!! I'm curious, do you ever worry about it flooding?...has it?

Never flooding because it is close to the sea (500 meters) and sea level is usually always the same. Sometimes it looks like this: 529858_296766100398981_87973660_n.jpg
529858_296766100398981_87973660_n.jpg

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
ostrvo you live with so much beauty about yourself, it is difficult to believe the Srebrenica genocide is so close. Tomislav Nikolic is pushing for Serbian membership in the European Union do you think he will help? How is the business climate in Montenegro?

ostrvo

ostrvo

Reaction score
ostrvo you live with so much beauty about yourself, it is difficult to believe the Srebrenica genocide is so close. Tomislav Nikolic is pushing for Serbian membership in the European Union do you think he will help? How is the business climate in Montenegro?

Srebrenica is in another country (Bosnia and Hercegovina) and Tomislav Nikolic (Serbia) is in another country too. You have to learn geography better .

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Canandaigua Lake.jpgthis used to be my view!
Canandaigua Lake.jpg