Lab/Equip/supplies for sale.

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
Porc.& Burnout furnaces',Pressing unit,Blasters,Compressor,Vacuum Units, All of Crn&Bridge Basics+.

T

tooey

Reaction score
i might be interested in the pressing furnace as well as some of the other equipment
you have for sale
let me know what exactly you have for sale
thanks

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'm curious, what happened?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm with Rob, I want to hear what led to this.

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Specifics on equip would save you a lot of future typing to interested buyers. Id like the details as well.

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
EP500

Porc.& Burnout furnaces',Pressing unit,Blasters,Compressor,Vacuum Units, All of Crn&Bridge Basics+.

Sorry if this does not connect to all interested. I am not computer savy/& new to this site. EP500 is 10ish yrs. old with new muffle/3mo., I am/was a 2 man lab, High-end cases, so this oven was not a production workhorse unit. Minimum usage. looking for best offer.

Last edited:
T

tooey

Reaction score
i would still like to ask one more time,i am in the market for a good used porcelain furnace and a burnout furnace,can you please be more specific on what you have for sale
thank you

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
I have 2 Ney Q200 Centurian Porc. furnaces, Both with muffles replaced 2 & 3 yrs. ago. The Pressing Unit is an Ivoclar EP500, & I thought my photo went with last post. where is atachment icon on this page to place photos?

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
To the Q's on why I'm fedup and done is to long & just .....well lets say with 3 decades of improving my skill & training of what I think is a Prosthodontic Master Ceramist, I still find myself training Dr's & staff on the protocalls of case procedures even though I provided them with a laminated copy for their Op's. With all of this & other things, I still get the Question "Can you do something with your fee for this Case?, we did!" My answer is usually "No". Any way I'm not bitter. HaHa. & my spell check is not working as well. So back to my Tequila,Cigar & Cases. :)

T

tooey

Reaction score
please email me with your lowest possible prices on the porcelain furnaces as i might be interested in one or both ovens depending on price
[email protected]
thanks again

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Can you give me some specifics on the stone vacs you want to sell?

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
To the Q's on why I'm fedup and done is to long & just .....well lets say with 3 decades of improving my skill & training of what I think is a Prosthodontic Master Ceramist, I still find myself training Dr's & staff on the protocalls of case procedures even though I provided them with a laminated copy for their Op's. With all of this & other things, I still get the Question "Can you do something with your fee for this Case?, we did!" My answer is usually "No". Any way I'm not bitter. HaHa. & my spell check is not working as well. So back to my Tequila,Cigar & Cases. :)

Enjoy your well earned retirement :)

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
The Stone Vac's are 2 Vanaman voyagers & 1 Intagral Sys. V80. Looking for best offer.

R

renorose23

Reaction score
I have a client looking for one. Would it be possiable for you to contact me at 1(775)327-3200 ext.2930 to discuss in detail?