iTero question

user name

user name

Reaction score
On a scan I just received, once I opened it in Exocad, the notes section says,' Pre-Treatment data is included, requires iTero 5.5 or above'.

Any idea what that's talking about?

Everything seemed to go ok, with the exception of the margin identified by iTero not transferring to exo, so I had to re-identify the margin.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
On a scan I just received, once I opened it in Exocad, the notes section says,' Pre-Treatment data is included, requires iTero 5.5 or above'.

Everything seemed to go ok, with the exception of the margin identified by iTero not transferring to exo, so I had to re-identify the margin.
http://storagy-itero-production-us....en-us/iTero-Element-Restorative-Guidebook.pdf

The manual download link. Pgs 43? and 69 discuss this. It is a boxcheck on the clinicians side to get preop scans in the same order. They may not be set up to send it or you may need to get a newmfile of some type from your handlers.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

http://storagy-itero-production-us....en-us/iTero-Element-Restorative-Guidebook.pdf

The manual download link. Pgs 43? and 69 discuss this. It is a boxcheck on the clinicians side to get preop scans in the same order. They may not be set up to send it or you may need to get a new file of some type from your handlers.
That shold be pg 47 and 69. Whoops.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I was guessing it meant a preop scan, but I didn't see anything.:(

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Could be that whoever filled out the Rx mismarked the scan data??

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
The newer itero scanners have the per op feature, so if the Dr has the new scanner you may need to upgrade itero software.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

user name

user name

Reaction score
The newer itero scanners have the per op feature, so if the Dr has the new scanner you may need to upgrade itero software.

Dr has the 'Element". I think that's the newest. In the notes sent with the case it says I need 5.5 or above. I have 5.5.0.133. Is there some step Im missing to see the preop?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
the element also has the feature for the client to request unmolested scans by itero and send them to you raw, that is if you have the license :)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Dr has the 'Element". I think that's the newest. In the notes sent with the case it says I need 5.5 or above. I have 5.5.0.133. Is there some step Im missing to see the preop?
Did you set the order up with a preop?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Did you set the order up with a preop?

I did. When I then select 'design', I get a window that shows the files for upper jaw with ditch, lower jaw with ditch and upper jaw pretreatment, but the 'pretreatment' scan I get shows it prepped. I figured I must be doing something wrong.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I did. When I then select 'design', I get a window that shows the files for upper jaw with ditch, lower jaw with ditch and upper jaw pretreatment, but the 'pretreatment' scan I get shows it prepped. I figured I must be doing something wrong.
Explore the order files and look for the scans and open the pre op scans, maybe the ding ding doctor scanned the prep as the ore op. Lol I have seen it happen before.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score

Try calling iTero?