DuraLay posts , Oh Damn !

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Right now i'm casting seven 'tiny tiny' DuraLay posts & desperately trying not to get them mixed up ( too small really to # them with a rosehead burr ) Hey what could go wrong ? Right ! DSC01584.JPG

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I used to work with a guy who everytime something would go wrong: "well thats newtons law" Laugh

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I used to work with a guy who everytime something would go wrong: "well thats newtons law" Laugh
Iv'e worked with people like that too ,,,,,,, didn't know a metaphor from their A** hole :D
cake.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
This guy was unreal.. and a raging alcoholic. #lablife

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Did you put each of them on a seperate reservoir sprue to help keep them sorted? I probably would've sprued 3 or 4 of them on a single sprue. No right or wrong answer here, just curious.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Did you put each of them on a seperate reservoir sprue to help keep them sorted? I probably would've sprued 3 or 4 of them on a single sprue. No right or wrong answer here, just curious.
No, I just went by smallest to largest & wrote some notes . After I thought I should have scored the tooth # on the sprue balls , DUH ! ....... Today I have to opaque them all and again try not to mix them up . This Doc is the only one iv'e come across who likes to do these direct DuraLay posts . I don't even do any PFM work anymore . If it wasn't for these posts ,I could get rid of my casting well & torches . My lab is so small I would love the extra room .

Last edited: