Which Emax ingot?

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
Stump shade ST7
Crown shade chromascope 6B-420 or 3L1.5 3D Vitapan

Dentist wants the incisal 1/3 of tab used for entire crown shade. More translucency and less value.

Does the ST7 stump shade match closer to the ND 2 stump shade? I only have LT ingots. Can this be done using a LT D2 ingot with some cut back and adding porcelain?

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Stump shade ST7
Crown shade chromascope 6B-420 or 3L1.5 3D Vitapan

Dentist wants the incisal 1/3 of tab used for entire crown shade. More translucency and less value.

Does the ST7 stump shade match closer to the ND 2 stump shade? I only have LT ingots. Can this be done using a LT D2 ingot with some cut back and adding porcelain?
I would use C1 LT.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
LTC1 or LTD2 with a cutback should work just fine for this case. I've used both in a similar situation.

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
Thank you Sda36 and RDA! I ran out of C1 ingots, so I think I will go with LT D2.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thank you Sda36 and RDA! I ran out of C1 ingots, so I think I will go with LT D2.
They live in a grey world. D2 is the way to the promised land.

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
They live in a grey world. D2 is the way to the promised land.
It's been pretty grey here too with all the rain we've been getting in Ontario so far this year. Or maybe it's just been grey since the Senators lost in the playoffs. They were my pick to win. I lost money. Nothing but grey skies since.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It's been pretty grey here too with all the rain we've been getting in Ontario so far this year. Or maybe it's just been grey since the Senators lost in the playoffs. They were my pick to win. I lost money. Nothing but grey skies since.
I thought our new pm promised " sunny ways" :(