Imes 650i

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Well our new girl is in and getting an arse whooping. 14 bars in the first week and a half has made me thankful it is with us.

We had the loader running and milling glass in between bars as well as a couple of wax copings here and there.

All in all it is a great solid mill as expected. But in the interest of full disclosure there are a couple of gremlins in the control software but nothing scary. Just hangs occasionally and needs to re-run that process.
Little leak out of the door when milling interfaces and the coolant hits the interface and runs down onto the door seal.

The zero point clamp is pure gold! being able to take the holder out to check milling results and adjusting strategies and stick it back in to finish has been great for the first few bars.

Milling results are perfect. fits and finish are great....i think we can ramp up the feed rate now but we are milling titanium in half the time as the 450i. Not that the 450i is a quick mill.

All in all i am extremely happy so far. I would not choose anything else if i had my time again.

Touch wood...i hope it stays that way.

here is a video of the changer.

I will post milling results tomorrow hopefully.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Bad ass, Love it! Glad you are happy Lachlan

O

oskarjav13

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 450i, I want to get a 650i. How much did you pay?

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score
Well our new girl is in and getting an arse whooping. 14 bars in the first week and a half has made me thankful it is with us.

We had the loader running and milling glass in between bars as well as a couple of wax copings here and there.

All in all it is a great solid mill as expected. But in the interest of full disclosure there are a couple of gremlins in the control software but nothing scary. Just hangs occasionally and needs to re-run that process.
Little leak out of the door when milling interfaces and the coolant hits the interface and runs down onto the door seal.

The zero point clamp is pure gold! being able to take the holder out to check milling results and adjusting strategies and stick it back in to finish has been great for the first few bars.

Milling results are perfect. fits and finish are great....i think we can ramp up the feed rate now but we are milling titanium in half the time as the 450i. Not that the 450i is a quick mill.

All in all i am extremely happy so far. I would not choose anything else if i had my time again.

hi. how many degrees on insertion of the abutments on the bars do you have to play with on the bars to have a good mill and fit ? we've been wanting to get into this but my bosses main concern is the fit and milling time. any pointers would be great. thanks man :) btw the machine is awesome !

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
30 degrees. on A and B. The fits are great. I mill a wrap around bar in 1:30-2 hours.

M

Maud450i

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry, I just arrived and I don't knw how to send a message, you seem to know imes icore 450i pretty well, can you help me please?

R

rahim

Reaction score

Hello Labwa
Can you give me more information about Coritec 650i Lowder and if is possible please send some video.
Thanks

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry, I just arrived and I don't knw how to send a message, you seem to know imes icore 450i pretty well, can you help me please?
What would you like to know?

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Hello Labwa
Can you give me more information about Coritec 650i Lowder and if is possible please send some video.
Thanks
What information do you want?

R

rahim

Reaction score
What would you like to know?
Hello Sir
Thanks for replying me I have question about Coritec 650i loader, I saw your video about that machine.
Can you please tell me are you happy with warranty and support imes-icore company and how the machine works?
Thanks again