IPS Ivocolor Review - DentalTechTips

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Jensen calls theirs a stain and glaze so I'm taking them at their word since I've only used gc.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Jensen calls theirs a stain and glaze so I'm taking them at their word since I've only used gc.
i prefer insync. more reliable results than gc lustre paste

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think it's great that Jensen hasn't forgotten the beginners as well.:D

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
anyone else have good luck with Ivocolor?

user name

user name

Reaction score
I like the Ivoclar new stains and glaze kit. Im a believer that no one kit or system has everything needed. Just on my pallet of 'A' stains, I have some of the e.max syringe #1, 3 shades from their new kit and the Jensen InSync.
You just never know what little variable in color youre gonna need.

When InSync first came out, we were talking about how it was nice that it didn't turn white if too thivk, and actually that its ability to stay put was nice for subtle additions to contacts. The new glaze in Ivoclars kit is also very clear, but it levels, so trying to tighten up a contact with it would be an issue. The colors are a nice addition to my pallet.

Worth the money.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Agree w/ user. Mix and match is the way to go- I use all 3 as well. The IC stains are similar to the inSync stains, just additional color options, and it's really nice to be able to get away with touching up a little color in the final glaze. I like the iS3 especially well as it walks the line between gray and blue almost perfectly to my eye.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I like the Ivoclar new stains and glaze kit. Im a believer that no one kit or system has everything needed. Just on my pallet of 'A' stains, I have some of the e.max syringe #1, 3 shades from their new kit and the Jensen InSync.
You just never know what little variable in color youre gonna need.

When InSync first came out, we were talking about how it was nice that it didn't turn white if too thivk, and actually that its ability to stay put was nice for subtle additions to contacts. The new glaze in Ivoclars kit is also very clear, but it levels, so trying to tighten up a contact with it would be an issue. The colors are a nice addition to my pallet.

Worth the money.
i have no plans to eliminate the InSync glaze, just love it too much. thanks for the solid feedback. might just pull the trigger on the kit of ivocolor. dont really need the glaze but as an emergency it would be fine.

user name

user name

Reaction score
i have no plans to eliminate the InSync glaze, just love it too much. thanks for the solid feedback. might just pull the trigger on the kit of ivocolor. dont really need the glaze but as an emergency it would be fine.
I like the InSync too, but mixed with the Ivoclar its even better. The colors are better than any other kit Ive tried.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I never managed to use Luster paste . Always turned out really bad . Ivocolor is really great . I am waiting to test the new Noritake low fusing stains . Have heard great feedback

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Buy the stains you need and the all around mixing liquid. The kit has essence stains that you only need if you micro-layer a lot. Glaze is just ok.

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
I don't like the ivocolor glaze and I have not found any colors that I like yet. The insync glaze with the emax stains are working well for me.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I don't like the ivocolor glaze and I have not found any colors that I like yet. The insync glaze with the emax stains are working well for me.
No worries. After 3rd grade we're not supposed to have a favorite color.