compressor high speed

J

JTNK

Reaction score
Will only 1 horse power compressor be able to run high speed hand piece?
I will need to grind the anatomy on the crowns everyday (Mostly 10 units of crowns)
Will it be ok to have only 1 hp compressor? (No milling or no sand blast etc.....)

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
200_s.gif :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Just make sure it's rated for continuous cycle ,because it might be running a lot if it has a small tank .

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
What size air compressor tank would be ideal for running, two pressing furnaces, a high speed hand piece, a sand blaster, and two air hoses for the lab?

J

JTNK

Reaction score
What size air compressor tank would be ideal for running, two pressing furnaces, a high speed hand piece, a sand blaster, and two air hoses for the lab?
Are you asking me? I don't need two pressing furnaces, a sand blaster and two air hoses.
I am just asking for using of high speed hand piece......

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Are you asking me? I don't need two pressing furnaces, a sand blaster and two air hoses.
I think he was starting a joke and waiting for one of us to post the punchline??

J

JTNK

Reaction score
I am really appreciated of any feedback. It is so fun to know what others thinking. Ha Ha !!

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
No, I was asking for myself. The building owner wants to change out the current two compressors(2X 120 gal. each) that supply the whole building, for each suite that needs air to their own individual compressor. He ( a dentist) thinks a 5.5 gallon tank is sufficient for my lab( one person). It will be cranking all day. The smallest tank I've had in the past was a 20 gallon.

user name

user name

Reaction score
No, I was asking for myself. The building owner wants to change out the current two compressors(2X 120 gal. each) that supply the whole building, for each suite that needs air to their own individual compressor. He ( a dentist) thinks a 5.5 gallon tank is sufficient for my lab( one person). It will be cranking all day. The smallest tank I've had in the past was a 20 gallon.
I use for 2 mills:
https://www.aircompressorsdirect.com/Quincy-2V41C60VC-Air-Compressor/p855.html

When I upgrade, Ill be getting:
https://www.aircompressorsdirect.com/Quincy-4152002727-Air-Compressor/p10834.html

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Top Bottom