Dreve Polymax Pressure Vessel

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Yes its AWESOME, solid high pressure and big size. Really trouble free so far

Z

zahni

Reaction score
It's a good company! I got one time an used vacfomat, made in 1988 and I still get spare parts for it! IMO the foils are better than from erkodent.

Gesendet von meinem F3112 mit Tapatalk

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
... looks waaay nicer than a kitchen pressure pot... Cost?

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
Depends what size. Smallest one $2000 and it holds 2 pour flasks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I have the drufromat scan with a pressure pot addition, it is sweet 90psi. Been a good product for us.

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
Depends what size. Smallest one $2000 and it holds 2 pour flasks.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
You're gonna spend $2000 to cure pour dentures?!?:eek:

Alan JDL

Alan JDL

Reaction score
How much is the biggest one and how much can it hold? I think it might be worth it if it produces a better product, but for that price and only holding two flasks I don't know. We only pour our stayplates and plastic partials, not dentures, but usually do 6-12 cases a day, and can do so with two pressure pots.

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
How much is the biggest one and how much can it hold? I think it might be worth it if it produces a better product, but for that price and only holding two flasks I don't know. We only pour our stayplates and plastic partials, not dentures, but usually do 6-12 cases a day, and can do so with two pressure pots.
$2500 is the most expensive one and it holds four flasks. the polymax 3 holds 6 flasks and that one is $2200. I don't pour any dentures yet. I use Ivocap. I just pour flippers and nightguards. Thing is...I've been talking to a new account that does a lot of economy dentures and I'm not going to start giving Ivocap for economy dentures. I'm also not going to get back into press packing for a number of reasons most of all....efficiency. I've got two pressure pots that I already use for all the cold cure stuff. However, I've also seen what a difference high pressure can make with cold cure. We used to use the Ivoclar pressure vessel both for crown and bridge as well as some cold cure acrylic work when I worked in Europe. I want to be able to offer an economy denture and my most expensive commodity is my time so I need to look at pouring but I want to maintain a higher level of quality.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
You're gonna spend $2000 to cure pour dentures?!?:eek:

You can cure heat cure flasks in this as well, also this pot has a variable pressure up to 6bar and a heating temp to 95c, you will see a tremendous difference in the density of your resin.

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
You can cure heat cure flasks in this as well, also this pot has a variable pressure up to 6bar and a heating temp to 95c, you will see a tremendous difference in the density of your resin.

Thanks John. That's exactly what I'm thinking.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
I knew there had to be a reason. Thanks--

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Is there programmable temp rise? That would be pretty sweet to set a program and walk away.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Is there programmable temp rise? That would be pretty sweet to set a program and walk away.

Never tried it, I do not think it has a ramp other than the standard time it takes to raise the water temp which I assume you could calculate.

When I use heat cure in here which has been very little I use a small compress and set it for over night cure.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Never tried it, I do not think it has a ramp other than the standard time it takes to raise the water temp which I assume you could calculate.

When I use heat cure in here which has been very little I use a small compress and set it for over night cure.
Ok, I don't have room on my counters for another piece of equipment, though I saw it in the dreve flier that showed up at the office. I instantly wanted one. Maybe one day.

Z

zahni

Reaction score
It's not programmable. Depending on the model you can set temperature, pressure and time, in different colors available. That's all.

Gesendet von meinem F3112 mit Tapatalk

Top Bottom